DENIAL OF ALL GIGS

ava_kenley1

Question

Okay, so i opened my Fiverr app to take a look at my dashboard (as usual) but opening it, i was viewing as a buyer and could not switch to seller account.

Got home, opened my PC to see that all my previously active gigs have now been denied with no notice at all or reason given.

Who has experienced this or can help with this?

Denial of all Gigs.PNG

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 7

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, ava_kenley1 said:

Okay, so i opened my Fiverr app to take a look at my dashboard (as usual) but opening it, i was viewing as a buyer and could not switch to seller account.

Got home, opened my PC to see that all my previously active gigs have now been denied with no notice at all or reason given.

Who has experienced this or can help with this?

Denial of all Gigs.PNG

maybe you are using some word that violates Fiverr policy or some copyright, try to open ticket with Fiverr CS and ask information

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 2

18 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Perhaps it's because you used a stock photo as your profile photo? That's not allowed.

Yes, the OP's image in her profile picture and many of her gigs are from the Afrikrea clothing company catalog, and she likely does not have the right to display them to portray herself. Perhaps, that company filed a grievance with Fiver, saying she violated third-party TOS. 

• Like 6