How to increase the reach for my gigs?

aktharfarvees

5 hours ago, katakatica said:

Fiverr isn't a video game, and if you follow advice that makes it seem as easy as a game, you're almost certainly bound to fail. 

Affordable prices are great, but what ELSE can you offer to your customers? You use the same examples for all of your gigs. People might feel like they can't see enough of your portfolio or that that's all you can make. Maybe broadening that could help? 

Fiverr isn't a -

log in, get order for existing - type of website (no freelancing site should be.) You earn your customer's trust first. Making gigs that are similar to thousands of others doesn't help.

What would I do if I were you?

- Sit down

- Look at your gigs from a buyer's point of view

- Think about perhaps making your communication a bit better (aka your English). Take some quick courses on how to communicate in writing. 

- Think about what you're selling. Is it REALLY unique and useful? Is it really only worth what you're selling it for?

2 weeks without orders is a rocky start, but not unheard of, but only YOU can turn your luck around. 

It's really good advice to me,I have no words to say😔,  hmmmm

• Like 3

5 hours ago, vickieito said:

@aktharfarvees - you didn't need to remove all of the Halal statements if you really do require it! Just a simple explanation to the buyer was all that was needed.

I was hoping to see an explanation of what a Halal or Islam-permissible UI/UX design is. Can you explain here (I'm curious)?😊

Yeh I clearly understood mam🧡

Thank you so much! 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, aktharfarvees said:

today I created a portfolio for my work! 

If you want you can check: http://aktharfarvees.epizy.com/

Hi @aktharfarvees - you can have a portfolio, but you have to use one of Fiverr's approved URLs:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421198

8. What URLs can I use in my profile or Gig description?
The following URLs may be used in your Profile or Gig Description:

ammyy.com

blogspot.com dafont.com
dailymotion.com flickr.com mixcloud.com
reverbnation.com soundcloud.com teamviewer.com
tumblr.com vimeo.com wetransfer.com
wikipedia.org wordcounter.net youtube.com

Note: If you use a URL that is not listed above, your Gig may be denied. Repetitive violations may also cause an account to be restricted.

The portfolio you just shared is not an approved URL and it shares your email, phone number, and address with your buyers. This violates the  Community Standards and Fiverr's ToS.

• Like 3

Oh really, oh god I didn't know about before but just now i send my portfolio link for one of customer asked to me "show your portfolio" that's why I'm send that link so how can I do it acceptable way

Mam😔

If i take any move then it will decrease me! 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, vickieito said:

When they ask for your portfolio, share it using one of the approve URLs above, or give them actual files.

Ah ok mam, thank you so much for your help and just now I read all privacy policy of Fiverr and special thank for you mam, because you are help to me many times when I fell down! 

🧡

Edited by aktharfarvees
  • Like 4

@aktharfarvees   You have been on Fiverr since December 2021 and have yet to get a sale. 

So it frustrates me that you feel you can come to the forum and post content/advice written by a chatbot as if it was your own!

I am also really concerned that you are using your linkedin profile to state that you're working for Fiverr as a UX desigener?  By working on a freelancer platform, it doesn't make you an employee of that company. 

A little misleading don't you think? 

Screenshot 2023-03-10 101546.png

Edited by breals
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello all, 

I have now created 5 effective gigs in my profile, still I have got any orders, But you all can see my gigs, I'm sure, those gigs are very effective and very minimum prices I put compared other related gigs! I don't know why I'm not getting any orders yet! 

But I would like to tell you, I'm currently pursuing bachelor of software engineering degree, my intention is not only earn money in this platform, (I know some of you will come to rise over your voice like 'so why you were come here this is not a playground' ) I'm seeing this platform as a bridge to achieve my upcoming goals! 

And recently I got a warning in my profile that's what I have lost 4 levels for a single warning becuase I'm sharing a fiverr image with Ai tips but I don't know why i got a warning for that topic! When I put that topic before I read and checked clearly but that's so helpful for others that's why I'm sharing i don't know why i got the warning! 

This is the reason I'm really disappointed and I went to deactivate my fiverr seller account 2/3 days ago after that i got a mail from fiver customer service and they were assists very well I love they assisting way and that's why im reactivate this account! 

I genuinely said for you all, I have able to design for very cheapest and starting price so if anyone really want to design some web or mobile apps so please contact me because it is very help full for me, and I'll be getting much experience as a freelancer!

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, nayanbddm said:

Fiverr shows him online and it will help him to get a message from clients.

Completely incorrect.  There is no relation between the Fiverr forum and the main platform.  

If you don't know an answer then please don't make it up! 

• Like 7

On 3/17/2023 at 2:40 PM, uigenix said:

I understand that you are frustrated that you haven't received any orders on your Fiverr profile despite creating five effective gigs. It can be challenging to get started as a freelancer, but keep in mind that it takes time and effort to build a client base.

It's good to hear that you see Fiverr as a bridge to achieve your upcoming goals, and not just a means to earn money. As for the warning you received for sharing a Fiverr image with AI tips, it's essential to read and follow the platform's guidelines carefully to avoid any violations that may result in penalties.

It's understandable that you were disappointed and even considered deactivating your Fiverr account, but it's great to hear that Fiverr customer service was able to assist you and that you decided to reactivate your account.

I wish you the best of luck in your freelance endeavors and hope that you will receive orders soon. Don't give up, stay positive, and keep honing your skills and promoting your gigs to potential clients.

@uigenix Thank you so much mate, I really motivated with your valuable words and I would like to thank for you, becuase you read my thoughts and story as top to bottom I'm really comfortable with you comment and once again thank you so much @uigenix for you valuable comment!

And others share your thoughts with me because I really want you all valuable comments

Thanks

• Like 4

1 hour ago, aktharfarvees said:

Thank you so much mate, I really motivated with your valuable words and I would like to thank for you, becuase you read my thoughts and story as top to bottom I'm really comfortable with you comment 

I'm pretty sure that was an AI generated response, meaning they didn't read your post. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, imagination7413 said:

I'm pretty sure that was an AI generated response, meaning they didn't read your post. 

@imagination7413

Thank for you comment mam! 

But I shared that post only for a good intention and also I'm a newbie in fiverr I really don't know about that rules before that's wht it's happened, but my intention is I would like to share a good thing with others that's why I shared that post mam otherwise I'm not a wrong person mam! 

• Like 2

On 3/10/2023 at 3:50 PM, breals said:

@aktharfarvees   You have been on Fiverr since December 2021 and have yet to get a sale. 

So it frustrates me that you feel you can come to the forum and post content/advice written by a chatbot as if it was your own!

I am also really concerned that you are using your linkedin profile to state that you're working for Fiverr as a UX desigener?  By working on a freelancer platform, it doesn't make you an employee of that company. 

A little misleading don't you think? 

Screenshot 2023-03-10 101546.png

Thank you @breals

I apologise for that, I jusj thought to put it as a freelancer at Fiverr but I didn't really want to mad people with fake details of me.

BUT, I think you need to increase your good habits in public, because if someone wrong on public or something is wrong, don't spread those things over the public its not a good quality for a good human but if you really want to help something for that person you can contact in private, because everyone not a knowledgeable person like you, so keep it up! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...