How to increase the reach for my gigs?

aktharfarvees

Hello all experts,

I'm Akthar Farvees currently pursing bachelor of software engineering degree at the open university of Sir Lanka, and I was put a gig as UI/UX designer few days ago but I got a first order via the fiverr but that person said "Please contact with me on telegram and we can continue" so I'm also work with telegram for that person project and successfully completed and send it him, but after that I found he is a scammer so I'm very disappointed 😔 because two days I was worked with that project even night time also but finally I feel like I'm a joker. and still I'm not get any project through the Fiverr account so please dearest friends if it is any possibility for reach my gigs on fiverr?

If you want you can see my gig https://www.fiverr.com/aktharfarvees/design-ui-ux-for-mobile-app-with-figma-for-ios-and-android

Thank You!

• Like 11
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

On 2/22/2023 at 8:46 PM, aktharfarvees said:

Hello all experts,

I'm Akthar Farvees currently pursing bachelor of software engineering degree at the open university of Sir Lanka, and I was put a gig as UI/UX designer few days ago but I got a first order via the fiverr but that person said "Please contact with me on telegram and we can continue" so I'm also work with telegram for that person project and successfully completed and send it him, but after that I found he is a scammer so I'm very disappointed 😔 because two days I was worked with that project even night time also but finally I feel like I'm a joker. and still I'm not get any project through the Fiverr account so please dearest friends if it is any possibility for reach my gigs on fiverr?

If you want you can see my gig https://www.fiverr.com/aktharfarvees/design-ui-ux-for-mobile-app-with-figma-for-ios-and-android

Thank You!

Hi Akthar Farvees!
I just analyzed your profile.
Your gigs are well done in terms of image, I suggest you improve on the description. You wrote everything very well, clear and exhaustive, but in my opinion you can still do something: try to highlight the most important parts of the description (titles or keywords).

I'm sorry you got scammed, but it's all experience! I'm sure it won't happen to you again.

Best wishes!

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1

35 minutes ago, breis92 said:

Hi Akthar Farvees!
I just analyzed your profile.
Your gigs are well done in terms of image, I suggest you improve on the description. You wrote everything very well, clear and exhaustive, but in my opinion you can still do something: try to highlight the most important parts of the description (titles or keywords).

I'm sorry you got scammed, but it's all experience! I'm sure it won't happen to you again.

Best wishes!

Oh thank you so much for taking the time to reply to me, and Yeh All are experienced and I'll consider about you said and Thanks dear❤️

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Hello all, 

I'm Akthar Farvees, new to the fiverr and I posted three gigs were one week before, but I still trying to get buyers for my fantastic work but I can't, but I'm working on fiverr with positive mind set so I'll be sure one day ill great in fiverr in sha allah!

I'm a UI/UX Designer! 

And you guys please share your first order you was getting in the fiverr and tell about your success story with us!😍

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Hello all, 

I'm Akthar Farvees, new to Fiverr and I posted three gigs were one week before, but I still trying to get buyers for my fantastic work but I can't, but I'm working on Fiverr with a positive mindset so I'll be sure one day ill great in Fiverr in sha Allah!

I'm a UI/UX Designer! 

And you guys please share your first order you was getting in the fiverr and tell about your success story with us!😍

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, aktharfarvees said:

Hello all, 

I have a small doubt guys, which is if we passed the "Customer Service" Test on the test section then shall it help to increes buyers for our gigs? 

I haven't taken any other tests except for the initial English test. And I still get buyers.

I think your portfolio and gigs are more important than the tests. Buyers want to know if you can solve their problems. The more you can show you skills and how you are the solution, the better chances you'll have at getting buyers.

• Like 12
  • Up 2

1 minute ago, vickieito said:

I haven't taken any other tests except for the initial English test. And I still get buyers.

I think your portfolio and gigs are more important than the tests. Buyers want to know if you can solve their problems. The more you can show you skills and how you are the solution, the better chances you'll have at getting buyers.

Ahh ok mam, thanks for you valuable information! 

• Like 10

Hello all

I'm Akthar Farvees🧔, I'm a UI/UX Designer for mobile or web apps, I created four useful gigs within 14 days with unexpectable offer, but the overall impression and clicks of my gigs as follow 522, and 12, and in fact I'm a new worker in fiverr. 

Nowadays I spent online more than 10 hours per day, but still I didn't get any orders from any person!

Within these 14 days I faced a scam ed by a person😢

So I'm very disappointed about these moments! 

I don't know, why I'm not getting any orders 😔, but I'm ready to spend more times on fiverr but my thought is shall I didn't get any responses and how can I spend more times on fiverr! But I'm not loosing my hope🧡

So please my dear legendary sellers or players of Fiverr, please contact me as personally and please guid me😞

If i told something wrong I'm really sorry and I apologise that

Thanks You! 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, aktharfarvees said:

Is it really sir? 

Most serious sellers will attest to this, they receive orders when they are offline. This myth that you have to stay online was created by random sellers that had no success. So.. feel free to stay online if you want, but it won't bring any more attention to your account or gigs 🙂

• Like 9

3 hours ago, aktharfarvees said:

I don't know, why I'm not getting any orders 😔 

Hi @aktharfarvees, your buyers may be confused by your statement here:

*Note: I can accept only 'Halal' (Islam Permissible) product only.

This is in your bio and at the top of all four of your gigs you have:

*Note: I accept only "Halal" Products

You also don't clarify what that means in your gig description and FAQ, so buyers may not be placing orders because they don't know if they would qualify as Halal.

I only know about Halal foods and I don't know what would qualify as Islam-permissible UI/UX designs. Please explain that in your gig descriptions or FAQs so your buyers feel comfortable with placing an order with you.

I currently wouldn't place an order because I don't know what Halal UI/UX designs are, and I would be afraid of offending you.

3 hours ago, aktharfarvees said:

Is it really sir? 

Staying online will not get you orders - all you need to do is download the app so that you can respond right away when a message comes in.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Most serious sellers will attest to this, they receive orders when they are offline. This myth that you have to stay online was created by random sellers that had no success. So.. feel free to stay online if you want, but it won't bring any more attention to your account or gigs 🙂

Aah alright I understood sir! 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, aktharfarvees said:

s or players

Fiverr isn't a video game, and if you follow advice that makes it seem as easy as a game, you're almost certainly bound to fail. 

Affordable prices are great, but what ELSE can you offer to your customers? You use the same examples for all of your gigs. People might feel like they can't see enough of your portfolio or that that's all you can make. Maybe broadening that could help? 

Fiverr isn't a -

log in, get order for existing - type of website (no freelancing site should be.) You earn your customer's trust first. Making gigs that are similar to thousands of others doesn't help.

What would I do if I were you?

- Sit down

- Look at your gigs from a buyer's point of view

- Think about perhaps making your communication a bit better (aka your English). Take some quick courses on how to communicate in writing. 

- Think about what you're selling. Is it REALLY unique and useful? Is it really only worth what you're selling it for?

2 weeks without orders is a rocky start, but not unheard of, but only YOU can turn your luck around. 

• Like 6

As a new seller on Fiverr, it can be challenging to get noticed by valuable customers.
Here are a few reasons why new sellers may struggle to attract buyers:

Lack of visibility
Limited portfolio
Inexperience
Competition

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/3/2023 at 12:44 AM, vickieito said:

Hi @aktharfarvees, your buyers may be confused by your statement here:

This is in your bio and at the top of all four of your gigs you have:

You also don't clarify what that means in your gig description and FAQ, so buyers may not be placing orders because they don't know if they would qualify as Halal.

I only know about Halal foods and I don't know what would qualify as Islam-permissible UI/UX designs. Please explain that in your gig descriptions or FAQs so your buyers feel comfortable with placing an order with you.

I currently wouldn't place an order because I don't know what Halal UI/UX designs are, and I would be afraid of offending you.

Staying online will not get you orders - all you need to do is download the app so that you can respond right away when a message comes in.

It is really helpfully to me mam, and i updated my all gigs descriptions and I got many ideas and informations when I asked a question with you,

Thank you all, 

And I have got an mesaage form one of genuine buyer and he asked me the portfolio but unfortunately I didn't portfolio at that moments so I really missed that client, I'm very sad about that and today I created a portfolio for my work! 

• Like 3