If my gig delate and Upload new gig is this have any impact on my profile ?

Hello, I'm new and only joined Fiver two months ago. I've published two gigs but haven't had much success with this one. I also did not get a sale.

Perhaps this reason is not well optimized for gigging, or perhaps my gig price is too high, or there are unknown factors.

So, my question is, what if I delete those three gigs and publish a new and fresh gig? Can it have an effect on my Fivver profile or Fiver terms and conditions?

I also want to change my profile's bio.

STAT :

My 3 gigs have received 88, 326, and 322 impressions in the last 30 days, but not a single click!

Please give your valuable suggestions. I am a little bit confused.

Thanks advance

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

You can do whatever you want, but pausing, deleting and recreating the gig won't necessarily increase the impressions or clicks.

Consider improving your gig images. They are not very attractive, and that's probably why you are not getting clicks. Your gig images have too much text. Here's a good article by Fiverr on gig images: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4410883326481-Gig-image-guidelines-Making-the-most-of-your-Gig-image?segment=seller

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rahulkajla1 said:

You can do whatever you want, but pausing, deleting and recreating the gig won't necessarily increase the impressions or clicks.

Consider improving your gig images. They are not very attractive, and that's probably why you are not getting clicks. Your gig images have too much text. Here's a good article by Fiverr on gig images: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4410883326481-Gig-image-guidelines-Making-the-most-of-your-Gig-image?segment=seller

Thanks for Your Valuable feedback! 

• Like 5