GiG Disappearance on the search results.

graphically_d

30 minutes ago, graphically_d said:

Hello,

Do you guys face the problem mentioned above? 

What are the TIPS for avoiding that issue?

All GIGS disappeared suddenly one month ago🥺

Any Possibilities of recovering from that?

Thank You

maybe some clients left you bad private feedback and it make drop your impressions. To solve the problem starting deliver perfect order

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, graphically_d said:

All GIGS disappeared suddenly one month ago

What you are experiencing usually happens when you receive negative private feedback. If your private feedback falls below a certain threshold, the stats of all the gigs take a nosedive. It takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months for your gigs and account to recover. As of now, all you can do is complete the order you have or the orders you get from your returning buyers.

• Like 14

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Darshana! Is this problem solved now and have your gigs started showing on search results again?

Actually I'm facing the same issue for around 1 month, Suddenly all of my gigs are not showing in the search results at all. I have tried to find them in different ways/keywords but none of them worked. Are you facing the same issue as me? Please let me know your new update so that I can get an idea of what is going on!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, wparifhossen said:

Hello Darshana! Is this problem solved now and have your gigs started showing on search results again?

Actually I'm facing the same issue for around 1 month, Suddenly all of my gigs are not showing in the search results at all. I have tried to find them in different ways/keywords but none of them worked. Are you facing the same issue as me? Please let me know your new update so that I can get an idea of what is going on!

depend from your performance, reason can be some your clients left you bad negative private review

• Like 4

1 hour ago, venonusa said:

depend from your performance, reason can be some your clients left you bad negative private review

Thank you. But the issue is I'm not getting any new buyer knocks since gigs are not appearing on buyer search results. It's hard now to get everything normal since new buyers are not getting me for new jobs, Now I'm only dependent on old buyers to get good impressions for my account.

Do you think I should get in touch with the Fiverr Support team to get suggestions or solutions about this major issue or I should just wait to resolve it automatically although not sure when it will be normal again?

Edited by wparifhossen
typo modified
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, wparifhossen said:

Thank you. But the issue is I'm not getting any new buyer knocks since gigs are not appearing on buyer search results. It's hard now to get everything normal since new buyers are not getting me for new jobs, Now I'm only dependent on old buyers to get good impressions for my account.

Do you think I should get in touch with the Fiverr Support team to get suggestions or solutions about this major issue or I should just wait to resolve it automatically although not sure when it will be normal again?

What is happening to you is based on the last 60 days performance, it took us 3 months to get back on the right way, how? with old customer orders and we have promoted our gig with Facebook ads.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1