Extreme decrease of impressions

pkolouchxd

Question

Hey, 

I need a help from you,

I was selling on fiverr for already like 1 year and in last 1 month my impressions really went up but after that month it went absolutely down and now from 1-k views that I was getting per day I am getting 0-5 views per day which is like extreme difference.

I have no clue why fiverr did that I am selling NFT Art designs and all of my customers what I know were happy, I always delivered on time and my prices were under average.

Don't somebody have explanation why this happened? I am getting now literally zero.

Thank you very much for any answer.

Here is the picture of my impressions graph:

image.thumb.png.f6e0acc95d8e454fd9fd1334ad2ca464.png

• Like 7
  • Sad 7

3 answers to this question

What you are experiencing usually happens when you receive negative private feedback. If your private feedback falls below a certain threshold, the stats of all the gigs take a nosedive. It takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months for your gigs and account to recover.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, pkolouchxd said:

Hey, 

I need a help from you,

I was selling on fiverr for already like 1 year and in last 1 month my impressions really went up but after that month it went absolutely down and now from 1-k views that I was getting per day I am getting 0-5 views per day which is like extreme difference.

I have no clue why fiverr did that I am selling NFT Art designs and all of my customers what I know were happy, I always delivered on time and my prices were under average.

Don't somebody have explanation why this happened? I am getting now literally zero.

Thank you very much for any answer.

Here is the picture of my impressions graph:

image.thumb.png.f6e0acc95d8e454fd9fd1334ad2ca464.png

if before you was selling well, means you have received negative private feedback

• Like 10

On 3/13/2023 at 8:30 PM, rahulkajla1 said:

What you are experiencing usually happens when you receive negative private feedback. If your private feedback falls below a certain threshold, the stats of all the gigs take a nosedive. It takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months for your gigs and account to recover.

Absolutley, i see that fiverr all about performance, when i m having good deliver with clients, i stay on 1st page, when i start giving bad experience, i get derank

• Like 6