Good day dear friends, can you tell me how I can start earning income from my profession

grishavolkov

Question

Some information about me, I'm Grisha, I live in Ukraine, I have been practicing design for a long time, namely in the development of websites, banners, advertising design, etc., now I understand that my knowledge is enough for my favorite business to start generating income for me , but it is rather difficult to start, so I ask you to help me as experienced people

• Like 8

8 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, grishavolkov said:

Some information about me, I'm Grisha, I live in Ukraine, I have been practicing design for a long time, namely in the development of websites, banners, advertising design, etc., now I understand that my knowledge is enough for my favorite business to start generating income for me , but it is rather difficult to start, so I ask you to help me as experienced people

welcome! you can create website design, logo design, develop website, banner design etcc... you can create more than 1 gig in fiverr. important thing, remember to give 100% when delivering every order, this is the key to success

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, venonusa said:

welcome! you can create website design, logo design, develop website, banner design etcc... you can create more than 1 gig in fiverr. important thing, remember to give 100% when delivering every order, this is the key to success

I have already created 2 gigs, after a long time I was ordered to work once, after which everything calmed down for a long time, how can I start receiving regular orders?

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, grishavolkov said:

I have already created 2 gigs, after a long time I was ordered to work once, after which everything calmed down for a long time, how can I start receiving regular orders?

My advice is to review your gigs, for example the title, description, tags and image, if you are not getting continuous orders it could mean that there is something that is not attracting people to your service, price to low or too high

• Like 4
  • Up 3

@sohel_ahmmed @tajen17

Using a chatbot for your answers gives you no credibility, and it ultimately produces incorrect answers. 

@tajen17  asking for reviews will get freelancers banned.  New Freelancers.  Please ignore this advice.  

I suggest you both concentrate on your own profiles rather than posting stock answers for the sake of forum badges. 

• Like 2
  • Up 5

2 hours ago, breals said:

@sohel_ahmmed @tajen17

Using a chatbot for your answers gives you no credibility, and it ultimately produces incorrect answers. 

@tajen17  asking for reviews will get freelancers banned.  New Freelancers.  Please ignore this advice.  

I suggest you both concentrate on your own profiles rather than posting stock answers for the sake of forum badges. 

Why did you decide that I'm winding up activity, I just asked a question to get help

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, grishavolkov said:

Why did you decide that I'm winding up activity, I just asked a question to get help

Breals did not tag you. He didn't say anything about you posting this question. Other people in the thread who responded to you broke some rules, so he was telling them.

• Like 3
  • Up 3