HELP!! Fiverr profile and Gigs completely stopped having impressions after a bad review

francescoe

Question

I had 4 Different gigs and they were reciving good impressions (some months even 200+ a day for some gig) and orders (1/2 per month).

After a bad review of a customer my gigs went down, 0 impressions and orders since december (the month of the bad review)

I recently tried to make new gigs from scratch and updated one using some suggestions read in this community, and nothing changed. I think i made 2/3 new gigs but no one has recived impressions. I do not think the gigs went down because of a bad ceo, description, pictures, cause even the most bad written gig had some impressions and clicks.

What do you think it is? What can i do to solve this?

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

4 answers to this question

I have the same problem since the 10th of January.

I,m Level 2.

I edited my gigs after that and got my profile deranged.

After that posted 6 new gigs. Nothing happened.

Contacted Fiverr Support so many times. But they just keep telling me that everything from their side is all right.

I just have to give it some more time.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, francescoe said:

I had 4 Different gigs and they were reciving good impressions (some months even 200+ a day for some gig) and orders (1/2 per month).

After a bad review of a customer my gigs went down, 0 impressions and orders since december (the month of the bad review)

I recently tried to make new gigs from scratch and updated one using some suggestions read in this community, and nothing changed. I think i made 2/3 new gigs but no one has recived impressions. I do not think the gigs went down because of a bad ceo, description, pictures, cause even the most bad written gig had some impressions and clicks.

What do you think it is? What can i do to solve this?

nope, was your review , maybe the client left also private negative review and it drop your impressions

• Like 3

18 hours ago, francescoe said:

I recently tried to make new gigs from scratch and updated one using some suggestions read in this community, and nothing changed

Quite interesting tip.. isn't it. All that people try to do it to trick Fiverr. Of course it all runs on algorithms, but what would be the point of even creating new gigs while you're on the same profile where you got your negative review.

Surely in the meantime you can work on your profile and gigs, there's always stuff to improve or change. Right now I believe the only solution is to wait, do not try to trick the system in any way. As that would get you in way more trouble. Hopefully you'll get a new order with a positive review and your profile will start getting more visibility again.

I've seen many accounts with thousands of positive reviews, and of course also some negative reviews. Maybe from frustrated buyers or for some mistakes done in the order.

• Like 5