Need Help!!! :)

saifjakaria07

How to rank the gig? 😀 I have adopted many methods. I have given gigs by maintaining many things. Even if the impressions come, the click does not come, and even if the click comes, the order does not come! My journey on Fiverr will be more than 6 months. I'm almost disappointed. 😪 In 6 months, Only received an order yesterday.

Here are my 7 days' clicks & Impressions. Category: Data Entry, Web Research, Lead Generation.

Note: I will shift to a new category of service, after ending my Final Year examination.

Screenshot 2023-03-03 120524.png

Edited by saifjakaria07
  • Like 7

36 minutes ago, saifjakaria07 said:

How to rank the gig? 😀 I have adopted many methods. I have given gigs by maintaining many things. Even if the impressions come, the click does not come, and even if the click comes, the order does not come! My journey on Fiverr will be more than 6 months. I'm almost disappointed. 😪 In 6 months, Only received an order yesterday.

Here are my 7 days' clicks & Impressions. Category: Data Entry, Web Research, Lead Generation.

It's because of your gig images 🙄 Why have you used female pictures in your gig images when you're male? 🤔

Change your gig images and gig descriptions as well. They are not attractive for buyers! 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, saifjakaria07 said:

Even if the impressions come, the click does not come

I saw that you had 1.9K impressions in 7 days on one gig, which is incredible. That means Fiverr is showing you to buyers and you are getting seen. However, if there are no clicks, that means something on your gig card is not attractive to buyers. So make changes to your thumbnail, title, and prices so that you are attractive to buyers and they will want to click on your gig. One of the biggest things about your gig card is that your titles are too long - buyers can't read the whole title just by looking at your gig card (they have to hover over the title to see it ....most buyers won't do that).

and even if the click comes, the order does not come!

If buyers are clicking on your gigs but not placing orders, that means they looked at what you had to offer and decided not to buy. Instead, they moved on to another seller and placed an order with them. So you have to create value for your buyers so that they'll want to order. 

This (from your gig description) does not create value:

Data entry is entering information or updating records in a database.

This (from your gig descriptions) does create value:

Even though the tasks seem simple, you need someone who can sense what needs to be done immediately and isn't afraid to clarify things.

I know how important it is to organize data in a format that's easy to understand.

This is because you are talking about your buyer's pain points and you are showing how you are the solution to their problem. Please include more of this type of writing in your gig description. The more you can show how you will take care of your customers and solve their problems, the better chance you have at getting orders.

I also noticed that you don't have any portfolio samples of your work or what you can do. You have 3 pictures, 2 PDFs, and a gig video that you can add to each gig. Use these to show off your skill and how you will help your buyers.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, vickieito said:

I saw that you had 1.9K impressions in 7 days on one gig, which is incredible. That means Fiverr is showing you to buyers and you are getting seen. However, if there are no clicks, that means something on your gig card is not attractive to buyers. So make changes to your thumbnail, title, and prices so that you are attractive to buyers and they will want to click on your gig. One of the biggest things about your gig card is that your titles are too long - buyers can't read the whole title just by looking at your gig card (they have to hover over the title to see it ....most buyers won't do that).

If buyers are clicking on your gigs but not placing orders, that means they looked at what you had to offer and decided not to buy. Instead, they moved on to another seller and placed an order with them. So you have to create value for your buyers so that they'll want to order. 

This is because you are talking about your buyer's pain points and you are showing how you are the solution to their problem. Please include more of this type of writing in your gig description. The more you can show how you will take care of your customers and solve their problems, the better chance you have at getting orders.

I also noticed that you don't have any portfolio samples of your work or what you can do. You have 3 pictures, 2 PDFs, and a gig video that you can add to each gig. Use these to show off your skill and how you will help your buyers.

Such a detailed and insightful review. We need more ppl like you on this platform 😊

• Like 7

Note: I will shift to a new category of service, after ending my Final Year examination.

Screenshot 2023-03-03 120524.png

1.9k impressions with no clicks, which means you should optimize your gig. Please review your gig image maybe or description and another reason for not getting any clicks is the pricing.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, vickieito said:

Thank you. 

• Like 6

When it comes to helping rank gigs, everyone has two things in common. 😄 One is, doing gig research well, and another is keyword research.😬 But nobody says/wants to say anything about how to do these two things well. 🤔🤔 My point is, if I help people, my sustenance will not decrease! 😏My sustenance is fixed by Allah. I will get it anyway. 😌 So we should help everyone. Many people are afraid that if they rank someone else's gig, their order will decrease because of this. Happy Freelancing.

• Like 7

11 hours ago, saifjakaria07 said:

So we should help everyone. Many people are afraid that if they rank someone else's gig, their order will decrease because of this.

It is not our job to do your work for you. Your success is your own responsibility.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, jonbaas said:

It is not our job to do your work for you. Your success is your own responsibility.

I did not ask you for your help! All I'm saying is, when you give advice to someone, give advice that actually works! Do not give advice without saying something clearly. 😄 Hope you understand.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, saifjakaria07 said:

All I'm saying is, when you give advice to someone, give advice that actually works!

Every bit of advice I have given on this forum works -- IF those who recieve the advice are actually willing to dedicate themselves to following it. Unfortunately, most new sellers who demand advice here, never follow through on what they are advised to do. 

56 minutes ago, saifjakaria07 said:

Do not give advice without saying something clearly.

Do not expect solutions, if you are not willing to do the work to make them happen.

56 minutes ago, saifjakaria07 said:

Hope you understand.

I understand that you are telling people to give you information about things that you need to learn how to do on your own. Experimentation is part of being a freelancer. We are not here to do your learning for you.

And, no, there is no such thing as "ranking gigs" on Fiverr. That's not how Fiverr works.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

On 3/5/2023 at 1:36 AM, saifjakaria07 said:

When it comes to helping rank gigs, everyone has two things in common.  One is, doing gig research well, and another is keyword research. But nobody says/wants to say anything about how to do these two things well.

No one can say how to do these well, because Fiverr is dynamic, not static. You can research, discern, apply logic, build a hypothesis, test it, check it against other users, and still be wrong. It's like trying to predict the weather a month out. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

When did you receive the second order after receiving the first one? 🤔🫥 

Upon receiving the order, I heard that excellent reviews would rank the gig higher. Is it true?

Every day, I try to stay active for 14-15 hours at leastBut my impressions and clicks are average as before. I do not get any buyer messages or any briefs!..

Thanks in advance.

• Like 4