How to get buyer as a new seller?

masud_digital

Lately, I have opened some gigs. But mistakenly I paused one gig and the impression was comparatively high.  It was done at night. In the morning  I notice the incident and I reactive that gig. But after that incident, I get a lower impression of that gig. What's the solution?

• Like 1

First of all, you have to optimize your gig title and description. You have to use relevant keywords in your gig title and description to make it easier for clients to find your gig. You have to make sure your description clearly explains the services you offer and how they can benefit the client.

If you follow all of the instruction ,I hove your gig will be rank.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

To rank higher those things might help you :

• Shortest Gig title
  • SEO friendly Gig Description
  • Most relevant search tags
  • 5 search tags
  • Attractive Gig image
  • Appropriate video inclusion
  • Social media marketing
  • Gig favorites
  • Orders in hand
  • 5 Stars Reviews
  • Positive customers reviews

All above mentioned  things are absolutely fine but here is a catch ! if you are a new seller how can you get 5 star review! so for a beginner please make a gig video .  Come in-fornt of your camera ,make a gig video. People  buying from you are unknown to you ,they have their trust issue . It's very common . if you come on video it would be more convincing , isn't it? so for getting your first order it would be a very good initiative from my perspective

• Like 5

The solution would be to wait and be patient. It's common for gigs to experience fluctuations in impressions and clicks, and it can take time for them to recover after being paused or edited. Make sure to optimize your gig's keywords and tags, and promote your gig through social media or other platforms to increase visibility.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, masud_digital said:

Lately, I have opened some gigs. But mistakenly I paused one gig and the impression was comparatively high.  It was done at night. In the morning  I notice the incident and I reactive that gig. But after that incident, I get a lower impression of that gig. What's the solution?

give some days to the gig, it need to re-start 

• Like 2

If you mistakenly paused a Gig on Fiverr, you can easily reactivate it by following these steps:

Go to the "Selling" tab on the top menu bar and select "Gigs".
Find the paused Gig that you want to reactivate and click on the three dots on the right-hand side of the Gig title.
Click on the "Activate" button in the dropdown menu.
Confirm the reactivation by clicking on the "Activate" button again in the pop-up window.
Your Gig should now be reactivated and visible on the Fiverr marketplace.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2023 at 13:44, moshiurmasud said:

Sii attivo su Fiverr il più possibile e non modificare questo concerto se hai ottimizzato il tuo concerto.

Ehi moshiurmasud!

Wow, what great advice!
You signed up in September 2020 and you have 3 feedbacks, I don't think you're the right person to dispense advice.

And NO, STAYING CONNECTED ALL DAY won't make you sell more!

This is a legend that has grown up among new sellers.

And YES, if you notice that your gig ranks down I RECOMMEND you change your gig.

You managed to say only wrong things in one answer.

Anyway, do as you like.
Have a good life!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, sohel_ahmmed said:

In general, changing a gig that has a lower impression may not necessarily have a negative effect on other gigs. However, it's essential to consider the changes you make to your gig carefully.

If you change your gig's title, description, or tags, it may affect your gig's ranking in Fiverr's search results. If your changes improve your gig's SEO and increase its visibility to potential buyers, it may positively impact your other gigs as well. 

On the other hand, if your changes negatively affect your gig's ranking, it could hurt your sales.
Regarding Fiverr's rules for changing gigs, you are allowed to make changes to your gigs as long as you follow the platform's terms of service. 

However, keep in mind that making too many changes too frequently may trigger Fiverr's algorithm to flag your account, so it's best to make changes strategically and avoid making too many changes within a short time.

In general, using AI technology will most likely . . 4 1. d . a. h. <ERROR 404>

Then you realize you're lost.. 👀 

• Like 1