Pomoted gigs " additional quality metrics"

josuecepeda

Question

Hi, i do not know why i can not to promote my gig.  I have all requeriments, but i do not know what exactly means  "additional quality metrics". 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Which Gigs can be promoted?

To ensure a quality ad experience for buyers, only sellers who meet all our quality metrics can participate in this program. 

You are evaluated for Promoted Gig participation eligibility according to the following standards:

• You are a Level 1, Level 2, or Top Rated or Pro seller
  • Your Gig scores are 4.7 in the public rating
  • Your Gig has at least 20 reviews. Pro Gigs require only 5 reviews
  • You meet additional quality metrics

Anyone knows why i can not?

• Like 22
  • Sad 2

23 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

Well, everything will depend on the interpretation the buyer makes of the message you send. You don't control that. You can send them what you think is a perfect message, catch them in a bad mood, and be marked as spam right away. Without them even reading it, just because they were annoyed by the notification.

Of course the more you know the buyer, the better command you have of the language, the better you are at marketing, the more you can mitigate that risk. But you don't control how the buyer will interpret it.

If you want to risk it, fine.

even if the client report you as spam, the message will be checked by Fiverr CS and then the CS will see that your message is not spam, of course it MUST related to the customer's previous order....otherwise it is confirmed by CS that is spam.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, almostfauxreal said:

This just happened to me today, I didn't even know it was possible up until now, but another seller was sending me a coupon off.
I got a notification saying "special coupon! XYZ gave you 20% off (...)" as well as a mail:

Providing buyers with a coupon is a benefit of belonging to Fiverr's Seller Success program. They can be sent to buyers who ordered from a seller within the last 90 days, and it was for 20% off. Wow, I only give my buyers up to 5% off. The seller who sent you this coupon used the readymade Fiverr message. I use coupons but always customize the message to the buyer I send it to. 

Your post opened my eyes to the fact that some buyers may see being offered coupons as spam. 🤔 😳 😬

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, venonusa said:

even if the client report you as spam, the message will be checked by Fiverr CS and then the CS will see that your message is not spam,

Do you genuinely think that CS has time to check every message reported as spam? Fiverr is rumored to have gotten rid of 8% of its employees, and besides that, CS is always swamped. You are dreaming. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Your post opened my eyes to the fact that some buyers may see being offered coupons as spam. 🤔 😳 😬

That's why I only send them to repeat buyers who are pleasant and great communicators and leave tips – right after the order.

The last one was for an amazing guy who met all these criteria and was trying to greet me in Greek! 🥳

• Like 8
  • Up 1

13 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Do you genuinely think that CS has time to check every message reported as spam? Fiverr is rumored to have gotten rid of 8% of its employees, and besides that, CS is always swamped. You are dreaming. 

8% ? oh wow! for AI ? 😖  

• Like 6

On 3/22/2023 at 8:47 PM, vickiespencer said:

I would not contact any of my previous clients unless I had a close relationship with them. It even says in TOS to respect the privacy of your buyers by not contacting them. You were given bad advice by the users who said you should. Do not jeopardize your account by contacting any buyer unless you know they would welcome your message. Otherwise, they could report your message as spam, thus endangering your account.

Thanks for reply me. 

• Like 6