Bad Ratings

nino_khera

Question

Hello everyone, I just got a bad rating from a seller who ordered for my promotion gig. I delivered what she ordered. I told her from the start that i won't guarantee her any sub if she go for my basic package and she said okay. Can i contact fiverr for this? Or what do you think i can do about this?

• Like 4

4 answers to this question

There is nothing you can do about the review your buyer left. As per fiverr's ToS, "Leaving a Buyer's feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards." 

The best you can do is move on and focus on your future orders. Continue to provide exceptional services, and one negative review will be insignificant. Avoid getting in touch with the customer and bugging them about their review. You could end up in more trouble if you do that.

• Like 4
  • Up 3

3 hours ago, nino_khera said:

Hello everyone, I just got a bad rating from a seller who ordered for my promotion gig. I delivered what she ordered. I told her from the start that i won't guarantee her any sub if she go for my basic package and she said okay. Can i contact fiverr for this? Or what do you think i can do about this?

if she was ok with what she was going to receive and then left negative feedback maybe i would give it a try by contacting CS , show all evidence and ask for the feedback to be removed as long as this feedback has information regarding sub otherwise they will not remove that feedback

• Like 3

7 hours ago, nino_khera said:

I told her from the start that i won't guarantee her any sub if she go for my basic package and she said okay. Can i contact fiverr for this? Or what do you think i can do about this?

Hi. 

As already commented above, unfortunately there is nothing to do. I am not sure CS can help you on buyer's review. 

This is part of the work challenge. We will face and work with many kind of people. But always be professional and  keep always the good work.

Good luck

• Like 4