Going from being a successful seller on Fiverr to suddenly disappearing in the search section

takezoart

Question

Hello, I'm a 50-day fiverr seller and after my first 10 days I got 14 jobs and did a lot of work and after deductions I made a net profit of 620 dollars. My seller score is 4.6 and before when I searched the keywords of my concert, I was among the top 5 people, but now my concert does not appear on any page, that is, I saw that it was removed from the search sections, I wrote this to the support team, but they did not give me the answer I wanted, should I do something to make it appear again? So will it come back organically?

• Like 10

4 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, takezoart said:

My seller score is 4.6

You had a negative review a few days ago and also a 4 star review recently as well. Those people might have rated you negatively when it comes to their private reviews, and that can have a very bad impact on your Fiverr visibility. So it's what most likely happened in your case. 

• Like 8

That's probably what happened, can it be fixed?

5 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Birkaç gün önce olumsuz bir yorum aldınız ve yakın zamanda da 4 yıldızlı bir yorum aldınız. Bu kişiler, özel incelemeleri söz konusu olduğunda sizi olumsuz olarak değerlendirmiş olabilir ve bu, Fiverr görünürlüğünüz üzerinde çok kötü bir etkiye sahip olabilir. Yani sizin durumunuzda büyük olasılıkla olan şey buydu. 

• Like 5

Well there's nothing to fix because nothing is broken. Fiverr just deranked you because the customer experience was not the best. These things will be taken into account for the next 2-3 months. The only thing you can do is to gain more orders and complete them with great reviews.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, takezoart said:

Hello, I'm a 50-day fiverr seller and after my first 10 days I got 14 jobs and did a lot of work and after deductions I made a net profit of 620 dollars. My seller score is 4.6 and before when I searched the keywords of my concert, I was among the top 5 people, but now my concert does not appear on any page, that is, I saw that it was removed from the search sections, I wrote this to the support team, but they did not give me the answer I wanted, should I do something to make it appear again? So will it come back organically?

you have received negative feedback, and for sure you have received negative private review... it put down your performance, to solve the problem work better that what you did in past to collected only positive reviews.

• Like 5