How to improve buyer communication?

marketer_abida

Question

8 answers to this question

2 hours ago, marketer_abida said:

How to develop communication skills with buyer? sometimes I can`t express what I think properly. 

That is the major problem of so many seller. We should've improve our communication skill. In this regards the most hesitation part is fair, nervous, shyness etc. We've to overcome those issue.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, expro_designer said:

That is the major problem of so many seller. We should've improve our communication skill. In this regards the most hesitation part is fair, nervous, shyness etc. We've to overcome those issue.

yes, this is a big problem for me . I could not improve it in any way .I could not explain to buyer what I was thinking.

• Like 6

Abaolutly if Buyer really want to give any thing than he or she dont west her time to ask you Question he only say you price and deleviry time if any one say you that where is your shop what are doing are you real than you ignore them because they only west your time not buy any thing i think so now you give me guidlines 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, marketer_abida said:

this is a big problem for me . I could not improve it in any way .I could not explain to buyer what I was thinking.

Then perhaps you shouldn't claim to be fluent in English. Change your English level on your Fiverr profile to conversational (or even basic). That way buyers will know in advance that you might be struggling with English (and with explaining yourself), and might be more patient with you, or communicate in simple words.

• Like 4
  • Up 3

On 3/6/2023 at 5:06 AM, zahidulparvez said:

Here are some tips to help you improve your communication with buyers:

--> Be Prompt: Respond to messages as quickly as possible. Fiverr recommends responding within 24 hours to ensure that you are meeting their standards.

--> Be Clear: Make sure your messages are easy to understand. Avoid using technical jargon or abbreviations that your buyer may not be familiar with.

--> Be Helpful: Provide your buyers with relevant information that will help them make an informed decision. Answer their questions promptly and accurately.

--> Be Polite: Always be courteous and respectful in your communication with buyers. Avoid using harsh or negative language, even if you are frustrated.

--> Set Expectations: Clearly outline what your buyer can expect from you, including the scope of your work, delivery times, and any other relevant details.

--> Keep Them Updated: Keep your buyer updated on the progress of their order. Let them know if there are any delays or issues that may impact delivery times.

By following these tips, you can improve your communication with buyers on Fiverr

#ZahidulParvez

Unknown.jpeg.befb0819884900f8f1d4ca3290efccd9.jpeg

• Like 2

On 3/6/2023 at 4:57 AM, expro_designer said:

Your problem is that you don't speak English properly. And that's the problem with the majority of sellers who claim to have communication issues.

• Like 1