My three-year experience on Fiverr

I am a graduate student who has a great passion for gaming and learning new things. Three years ago, I created a gig on Fiverr and started freelancing alongside my studies. Fortunately, I received my first order on the 6th day, and that client turned out to be my best client who started giving me regular projects (although my quality was great initially). I worked with that client consistently for six months until I reached Level 2 on Fiverr. During that time, I also gained more clients and became stable financially. By the age of 21, I had earned around $1.5k/month, which was enough for my personal expenses and studies.

I continued working regularly, and more customers kept coming in, although there were some ups and downs. Fiverr provided great help, and I have now met the requirements to become a Top Seller. However, as Fiverr only selects 1% of sellers, I hope to become a Top Seller soon. Now, I am a full-time freelancer who strives to give my customers my best effort.

Never give up and always strive to do your best by providing quality work, maintaining good communication, and keeping your focus constant on Fiverr.

Fiverr has helped shape my future so far, and I hope to continue being consistent. I would love to hear about your journey on Fiverr and your experience.

• Like 23
  • Congrats! 1

23 hours ago, faisalhanif652 said:

I am a graduate student who has a great passion for gaming and learning new things. Three years ago, I created a gig on Fiverr and started freelancing alongside my studies. Fortunately, I received my first order on the 6th day, and that client turned out to be my best client who started giving me regular projects (although my quality was great initially). I worked with that client consistently for six months until I reached Level 2 on Fiverr. During that time, I also gained more clients and became stable financially. By the age of 21, I had earned around $1.5k/month, which was enough for my personal expenses and studies.

I continued working regularly, and more customers kept coming in, although there were some ups and downs. Fiverr provided great help, and I have now met the requirements to become a Top Seller. However, as Fiverr only selects 1% of sellers, I hope to become a Top Seller soon. Now, I am a full-time freelancer who strives to give my customers my best effort.

Never give up and always strive to do your best by providing quality work, maintaining good communication, and keeping your focus constant on Fiverr.

Fiverr has helped shape my future so far, and I hope to continue being consistent. I would love to hear about your journey on Fiverr and your experience.

Welldone, I feel motivated

• Like 14

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, faisalhanif652 said:

Fiverr's terms of service strictly prohibit the use of multiple accounts by an individual. Fiverr's policy is that each user can only have one account on the platform, and creating multiple accounts can result in all of the accounts being permanently disabled. Using multiple accounts on Fiverr can be seen as a violation of the platform's rules and may lead to suspension or termination of your account. It is important to follow Fiverr's rules and guidelines to maintain a good reputation on the platform and avoid any negative consequences. If you have a valid reason for needing multiple accounts, such as managing accounts for different businesses or brands, you can contact Fiverr's customer support team to request permission to create multiple accounts. However, it is important to be transparent and honest in your communication with Fiverr and to provide all necessary information to support your request.

Stop with this AI-generated spam. You do not impress anyone. 

image.thumb.png.44904a31ae7fbda72dbc93a3972d2f1d.png

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, faisalhanif652 said:

C'mon, Doesn't matter either it's ai. I have found it more reliable so I answered him with details so he can understand. 

It is against Fiverr Forum rule #8 to use AI generated posts on the Forum.

Screenshot2023-03-18at10_06_28AM.thumb.png.6dec521895e12ba33b0157ca9d13b4a9.png

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 11