This is my new gig?

zubayer_web

33 minutes ago, zubayer_web said:

This is my new gig? please check how is it. tell me for any changes to make better

Hi @zubayer_web - please remove the portfolio link in your gig description so that you don't get an account warning. You may only use approved links in your gigs:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421198

8. What URLs can I use in my profile or Gig description?
The following URLs may be used in your Profile or Gig Description:

ammyy.com

blogspot.com dafont.com
dailymotion.com flickr.com mixcloud.com
reverbnation.com soundcloud.com teamviewer.com
tumblr.com vimeo.com wetransfer.com
wikipedia.org wordcounter.net youtube.com

Note: If you use a URL that is not listed above, your Gig may be denied. Repetitive violations may also cause an account to be restricted.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, zubayer_web said:

This link only portfolio landing page: not any contact information with me. only button contact me on fiverr... It is problem

5 minutes ago, zubayer_web said:

Other think is good mam without link

Yes it is a problem because you are sharing a link that is not included in Fiverr's list of approved URLs. As you can see from the above, Fiverr states that they can shut down your account for this.

You still have the unapproved links in all 4 of your gig descriptions. It doesn't make sense to give other tips if your account gets shut down for using an unapproved link. It will only take you minutes to remove the links, so please do that first before asking for more tips.

image.thumb.png.52a35d5afad13a5d28907c67a04b7fc6.png

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 6
  • Up 1

Just now, vickieito said:

Yes it is a problem because you are sharing a link that is not included in Fiverr's list of approved URLs. As you can see from the above, Fiverr states that they can shut down your account for this.

You still have the unapproved links in all 4 of your gig descriptions. It doesn't make sense to give other tips if your account gets shut down for using an unapproved link. It will only take you minutes to remove the links, so please do that first before asking for more tips.

image.thumb.png.52a35d5afad13a5d28907c67a04b7fc6.png

okay mam thank you for your kind information share with me

• Like 4

On 3/5/2023 at 4:00 AM, zubayer_web said:

I am new seller on fiverr? How to behave with a buyers or clients on fiverr for grow my fiverr sells or business?

Hi @zubayer_web, Fiverr will be hosting two webinars this week that you might want to attend to learn more about how to connect with your customers and increase sales. You can sign up for the events here:

https://events.fiverr.com/Create-Trust-03/11/2023?utm_source=appb&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Sellers_Webinar_from_new_leads_to_loyalty&utm_content=cta

image.thumb.png.4ff9445aa3e043da2e35920e5b0833cf.png

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @zubayer_web, Fiverr will be hosting two webinars this week that you might want to attend to learn more about how to connect with your customers and increase sales. You can sign up for the events here:

https://events.fiverr.com/Create-Trust-03/11/2023?utm_source=appb&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Sellers_Webinar_from_new_leads_to_loyalty&utm_content=cta

Thanks mam

• Like 5

• 2 months later...

How to select a best keyword for new seller on Fiverr?

1. Understand your niche: Determine the services you offer and the specific niche.
2. Analyze competitor gigs: Explore gigs of other sellers in your niche who are offering similar services.
3. Long-tail keywords: Consider using long-tail keywords, which are more specific and have lower competition.
4. Optimize your gig: Incorporate the selected keywords naturally into your gig's title, description, tags, and metadata.
5. Use a keyword research tool. There are a number of keyword research tools available that can help you find the right keywords.
6. Use Fiverr search bar: Type potential keywords into the Fiverr search bar and see what suggestions appear.

• Like 17
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, zubayer_web said:

1. Understand your niche: Determine the services you offer and the specific niche.
2. Analyze competitor gigs: Explore gigs of other sellers in your niche who are offering similar services.
3. Long-tail keywords: Consider using long-tail keywords, which are more specific and have lower competition.
4. Optimize your gig: Incorporate the selected keywords naturally into your gig's title, description, tags, and metadata.
5. Use a keyword research tool. There are a number of keyword research tools available that can help you find the right keywords.
6. Use Fiverr search bar: Type potential keywords into the Fiverr search bar and see what suggestions appear.

Did you actually ask a question only to answer it yourself thinking that we would not notice? You have a total of 4 sales, so you should probably not be offering advice and learning instead. Pretending to be a knowledgeable, seasoned seller does not fool anyone, nor does it rank your gig. Especially when you post AI written content. Finally, you should not claim to be Native/Bilingual with regard to English, as the title of this post displays your actual level, and everything else you have posted here and on your profile and gigs is loaded with ChatGPT artifacts.   

• Like 4
  • Up 2