I cann't find my gig🥺

sabbir_hasann

Question

What causes my gigs to lose rank?  I have 16 reviews in my account.  All my clients have given me 5 star reviews.  The gigs were always on the first or second page.  Now they have moved to the 17th and 18th pages.  What is the reason for this?  The gigs will not come forward?  Interest in working on fiver is decreasing day by day.  What can I do in this situation???  Hope my all expert brothers & sisters give me a good solution.

• Like 14
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 8

The same is happening to me. I tried everything but did not succeed. However, here are some tips I adopted you may or may not have already applied. 

1. Use relevant keywords in your gig title, description, and tags to help potential clients find your gig when they search for related terms.

2. Make sure your gig description is clear, concise, and well-organized, so clients can quickly understand what you offer and why they should choose you.

3. Use high-quality images or videos in your gig gallery to showcase your work and help your gig stand out from the competition.

4. Set competitive prices and delivery times to attract clients, but be careful not to underprice yourself or overpromise on delivery times.

5. Encourage clients to leave reviews and ratings on your gig page to improve your visibility and credibility on the platform.

6. Promote your gig on social media or other platforms to increase its visibility and attract more clients.

7. Keep your gig up-to-date by regularly updating your description, images, and pricing to stay competitive and relevant to potential clients.

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

5 hours ago, sabbir_hasann said:

What causes my gigs to lose rank?  I have 16 reviews in my account.  All my clients have given me 5 star reviews.  The gigs were always on the first or second page.  Now they have moved to the 17th and 18th pages.  What is the reason for this?  The gigs will not come forward?  Interest in working on fiver is decreasing day by day.  What can I do in this situation???  Hope my all expert brothers & sisters give me a good solution.

maybe you have received negative private feedback ( only fiverr know that review ) and it is destroying your performance

• Like 12

18 hours ago, nasir4455 said:

The same is happening to me. I tried everything but did not succeed. However, here are some tips I adopted you may or may not have already applied. 

1. Use relevant keywords in your gig title, description, and tags to help potential clients find your gig when they search for related terms.

2. Make sure your gig description is clear, concise, and well-organized, so clients can quickly understand what you offer and why they should choose you.

3. Use high-quality images or videos in your gig gallery to showcase your work and help your gig stand out from the competition.

4. Set competitive prices and delivery times to attract clients, but be careful not to underprice yourself or overpromise on delivery times.

5. Encourage clients to leave reviews and ratings on your gig page to improve your visibility and credibility on the platform.

6. Promote your gig on social media or other platforms to increase its visibility and attract more clients.

7. Keep your gig up-to-date by regularly updating your description, images, and pricing to stay competitive and relevant to potential clients.

You says to encourage clients to leave reviews ? How this posssible because Fiverr not allow seller to ask to buyer for leave review then how to encourage ? 

• Like 8
  • Up 1

8 minutes ago, ritsolution said:

You says to encourage clients to leave reviews ? How this posssible because Fiverr not allow seller to ask to buyer for leave review then how to encourage ? 

Yes, I did that. I made a mistake. What can be done now? Is there any solution to this?

• Like 8

1 minute ago, moshiurkazi said:

Keep patience and try to be active on your Fiverr profile, Check the GIG pricing, and focus on GIG image optimization also do marketing on social platforms. Best wishes to you. 😊

Will it appears with time?

• Like 8

For about 2 weeks now, I have been unable to see my gigs in search even after checking till the last page, I checked the gig activity and it shows the gigs are active so I contacted the customer support but I haven't been able to receive a satisfactory message as to why the gig are not appearing in search despite showing that they are active.

Has anyone encountered this kinda problem before or does anyone have any idea on how to get the issues resolved?

• Like 5