SCAMMER ALERT

HE OFFER ME A JOB VIA TELEGRAM TO MAKE 50 LOGOS FOR HIS COMPANY AND OFFER ME $32OO FOR JUST 2 DAYS THEN WHEN THE PROJECT IS DONE. HE TOLD ME TO CREATE ACCT IN PAYWELL FBS THEN HE DEPOSIT THE PAYMENT THE PROBLEM IS HE WANTS ME TO DEPOSIT $ 307 FOR PROCESSING THE WIDRAWAL.  IN THE FIRST PLACE I SAID THAT THE PAYMENT METHOD IS ON PAYPAL.. WHY I HAVE TO DEPOSIT FIRST IN ORDER TO WITHDRAW THE PAYMENT? I WORK HARD FOR THE PROJECT AND THE RESULT IS THIS? ZERO?? WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT. 

FINAL OUTPUT SUTHERLAND LOGO.jpg

scam.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

As soon as they want you to work outside of Fiverr, it's scam.

An honest buyer wouldn't ask you to violate Fiverr's Terms of Service.

If you violate them anyway and accept communication/work/payment/anything outside of Fiverr, you're doing it at your own risk. Fiverr can't help you, and you could get an account warning (or get banned) for breaking the rules.

• Like 2
  • Up 4

Bad boy alert.

Asking for payment through Paypal is against the terms of service.  Taking business off Fiverr is against the terms of service. Communicating via telegram is against the terms of service. Everything the terms of service tells you not to do, you have gone and done it.  Why? were you trying to create a record for breaking everything in the terms of service?

You got scammed because you chose to ignore the terms of service you agreed to when you signed up here. You only have yourself to blame for this, and since you have taken this off Fiverr you have no grounds to complain and may get a warning.  I don't think anyone will have any sympathy for you.

• Like 4
  • Up 3