fiverr account identity issue

expert_basir

Question

প্রথম আমি একটা ফাইবার অ্যাকাউন্ট করি আমার পরিচয় দিয়া । কিছু দিন চলার পর কিছু একটা সমস্যা এর কারনে অ্যাকাউন্ট টা ডিলেট করে দিতে হয়।পরে আমার আম্মার পরিচয় দিয়া আরেকটি অ্যাকাউন্ট করি অ্যান্ড আলহাম্মদুল্লাহ কিছু দিন পর  Top Rated requirement complete করব।
কিন্তু প্রব্লেম হল এখন আমার আম্মার পরিচয় দিয়ে যে অ্যাকাউন্ট চলতেছে এই অ্যাকাউন্ট এর উয়াসেরনামে আমার নাম দেওয়া  অ্যান্ড প্রোফাইল ছবিটি ও আমার ছবি দেওয়া।
এর কারনে কি আমার সমস্যা হতে পারে অ্যান্ড এখন আমার করনিয় কি?

• Like 7

12 answers to this question

First I create a Fiverr account with my identity. After a few days, the account had to be deleted due to some problem. Later I made another account with my mother's identity and  I will complete the Top Rated requirement after a few days. But the problem is giving my username and my profile photo to the account running with my mother's identity

Could this cause me any problems and what should I do now?

• Like 14

Using someones identity will definitely cause issue in future.

You should fix issue with previous account.

I'm sure you did something illegal before, same like now you are doing.

May be due to inexperience, if so contact fiverr support.

Accept crime, and say that you did in lack of knowledge of TOS. Then they will reinstate account.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, expert_basir said:

After a few days, the account had to be deleted due to some problem.

Was it deleted or did Fiverr stop the account and banned it? Because you can't have more than one account on Fiverr. And on top of that, you can't just create a new account without Fiverr's consent. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

They won't. That would be against their policies and also unfair to anyone that was banned and can't use the site anymore.

I'm not sure which case is that currently. But for small cases, they do. (Happened to me twice: 1. wasn't able to verify account on time 2. used copyrighted images from google, in both cases was able to reinstate account from support)

Yeah if sensitivity is high, they may not.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1