How can i get orders from fiverr as a beginner ?

mehmay

hi everyone 

I just joined here this month. Please help me with some suggestions how i can get my first order in fiverr. i work on Digital printable wall art, kid printable learning/activity worksheets, printable planner etc. i also share some gigs.

have a wonderful day !

Edited by mehmay
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

• mehmay changed the title to How can i get orders from fiverr as a beginner ?

Hi @mehmay, Welcome to Fiverr and the forum! 😊

How can i get orders from fiverr as a beginner ?

1 hour ago, mehmay said:

i work on Digital printable wall art, kid printable learning/activity worksheets, printable planner etc.

When you are newbie seller with zero reviews, the best way to gain your buyers' trust and show credibility is through your portfolio samples - especially if you are a designer. For each gig that you have, you can add a gig video, 3 pictures, and 2 PDFs (you can fit a lot onto the PDFs)! Take advantage of all of these to show off what you can do.

If you don't have a portfolio, make one! As a newbie, you will have a lot of downtime to work on your portfolio. This also helps you hone your skills and improve your craft.

When I first got started, I remember having buyers reach out to me in my inbox, specifically mentioning my portfolio samples as the reason for them wanting to work with me. I also create printables, forms, worksheets, textbooks, PowerPoints, and ebooks for my clients. However, based on my buyer feedback, I've packaged these services into several of my gigs (eLearning materials, writing services, and data entry). I couldn't find buyers when I had them listed as gigs by themselves.

• Like 11
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

On 2/27/2023 at 9:45 PM, mehmay said:

Then I will make the portfolio,through i have one. But can you please give me some idea what to add to the pdf section? ?

Thank you so much vicky

Hello, @mehmayThere is also an option to upload PDF below where the images of the gig are uploaded. When editing your gig.

Thanks

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1