I need tips to improve my gig and to get a first order

bismaanis

54 minutes ago, bismaanis said:

Hi

I am a new seller joined on 10 feb. My impressions are 53 and 5 clicks. Could you please have a look on my gig and tell me any tips or changes to to improve. Thanks in advance

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/022241e234

1st image of your gig is too messy! make it a bit cleaner. and the arrangement of all the text, text size, and social icon sizes are not different from each other. also don't use too many abstract shapes. make it 2 or 3 colors. 

Hope you will find my suggestions helpful. all the Best
Gopal00

• Like 6

5 hours ago, bismaanis said:

Hi I am a new seller on fiverr joined on 10 feb. My impressions are 53 and clicks are 5. Today its showing a red arrow on click what does it mean and any tips for getting first order please.

Thanks

Hi bismaanis!

Considering you've been signed up since February 10, not bad! 5 clicks in relation to the number of impressions, in my opinion, is really high!
Don't worry About the red arrow, it's normal, sometimes it goes down sometimes it goes up, it simply indicates that they clicked less than the day before. But that doesn't necessarily mean things are going badly.

I hope it was useful for you!

• Like 9
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, bismaanis said:

Thank you @breis92 any tips for getting first order and any changes you suggest on my gig.

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/022241e234

Hi bismaanis!

I just checked your profile and it is good for me. You also changed the initial image, I was about to tell you.
Much better now!
The description is clear, exhaustive and orderly.

Have you ever tried to advertise your Fiverr profile in other social platforms? Or contact some content creator on Instagram/Youtube?

Try looking for some small business/company that is growing on instagram and apply.
At worst they don't answer you, but you have nothing to lose!

Best wishes!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, expro_designer said:

Turn on the fiverr buyer mood. adn then Keep scrolling and scrolling.

I guess he meant to explore fiverr (as enabling buyer mode) and know how competitors are doing

competitors are best teacher

you may know your correct value, rate, mistakes... can't be described in short

• Like 8

3 hours ago, bismaanis said:

I do this alot every single day. 

Well, other new guys on same platform did took orders as well

but why not you ? something missing or somewhere issue... which you need to find and fix

they done via continuous research

i understand first order on fiverr is hardest thing

no one knows about your skill, no reviews (so they can't trust)

and even when its graphic designing, there's too much competition already (folks prefer pay $5 to top rated seller than to new seller)

anything you can do is giving tries, and make sure miss no opportunity

start by experimenting with different description, different gigs, keywords, thumbnails... Anywhere it can get you clicked

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1