Changing username and 'Member since'

eyalchen

Question

Hello,

I wanted to start selling on Fiverr, but my username doesn't define my current username; it defines an old username I had ten years ago.

I searched and found out that to create a new username; I need to deactivate my account and then create a new one with the same email. I was wondering if my 'Member since' tag will be saved.

Is there a way to change my username and retain my 'Member since' tag?

Thanks,
Chen.

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

@vickiespencerI know it's not possible to change my username. As I said, the only possible way to do it is by deactivating my account and creating a new one with the same email address.

I am asking whether my 'Member Since' tag will be saved or if it will reset.
I think it might be saved because I use the same email address, but I may be wrong.

Thanks!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, eyalchen said:

I am asking whether my 'Member Since' tag will be saved or if it will reset.
I think it might be saved because I use the same email address, but I may be wrong.

I am sorry; I misunderstood. Fiverr will not let you use your present email if you open a new account. And your "Member Since" will update to when you registered. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

I am sorry; I misunderstood. Fiverr will not let you use your present email if you open a new account. And your "Member Since" will update to when you registered. 

Thanks!

Edited by eyalchen
  • Like 1