SOMEONE PLEASE HELP !!!

obasekiga

Hello, guys I have been active on Fiverr for about 4 months at first my Gigs were getting impressions and clicks even got and delivered 2 jobs with one 5 stars and the second didn't drop any ratings. Then suddenly my analysis started a free fall for no just reason whatsoever. I watched lots of videos on YT kept reorganizing my Gigs all to no avail. 

Finally, i got frustrated and deleted all 5 of my Gigs and started afresh. Both my Gigs have absolutely 0 impressions. Even when i just started with no experience i was able to get a few hundred impressions per week. Yesterday i found an amazing guy on YT i spent like 7 hours watching his videos and taking Notes. I believe i have done exactly what he advised and set up a new Gig today, its been over 6 hours and not a single impression. I am really frustrated and confused, is it that Fiverr has shadow banned me? because frankly, i don't know what else to think!

If someone here can help me out i would really appreciate it because i have tried everything humanly possible! i have tried everything i know all to no avail, Someone please kindly point me to the right direction

• Like 1

Hey!

Could you maybe explain what you've already tried? That way we won't suggest the same old stuff!

That being said, I would wait a bit. It takes a while for impressions to show up on a new gig. At some point I had messages related to a new gig but no clicks! I think it just takes a while for things to really kick in. 

(Maybe it was a bit different in the past, I'm not sure.) If this continues though, the best plan is to just try and tinker around more. I would wair for a bit before that though.

• Up 4

4 hours ago, katakatica said:

Could you maybe explain what you've already tried? That way we won't suggest the same old stuff!

That being said, I would wait a bit. It takes a while for impressions to show up on a new gig. At some point I had messages related to a new gig but no clicks! I think it just takes a while for things to really kick in. 

(Maybe it was a bit different in the past, I'm not sure.) If this continues though, the best plan is to just try and tinker around more. I would wair for a bit before that though.

hi katatica, thanks for your answer to be fair in the past i didn't really take time out to write out my Gig description or tags from scratch to finish but after this last YT course, i carefully handled everything from designing a proper Gig image that stands out to Gig video(my first time) to researching keywords to writing a 100% original Gig description. I guess i was really hopeful for this one. You are probably right on the waiting part. But i really need results like yesterday!!

4 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

Unless that YouTuber was either @Frank_D or @Coerdelion, I would recommend taking whatever they stated with some skepticism. 

hello, thanks for taking time out to reply to my question, i don't yet know the YouTubers you mentioned though i will now check them out. However, the freelancer i followed is a fiverr pro seller (so technically he is royalty) and made over $300k USD on Fiverr in the last 4 years. the comments on his post were full of testimonials also. But i guess the important thing is that i want results and i want this drought over ASAP. 

8 minutes ago, obasekiga said:

designing a proper Gig image that stands out to Gig video(my first time)

Have you checked how your gig images look on your profile? They're getting cropped because of the aspect ratio. On your profile people can't see that one gig image says "data entry" and they can only see the "generation" bit of "lead generation" in another gig image. At least on the browser version.

If you are getting 0 impressions for all of them you could check in the help desk using this option:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/gigs/gig-not-found-when-searched

to see what the status of the gigs are and whether they're in the search index.

Edited by uk1000
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2