Once I mark order as completed can I still request amendments from the seller that we agree he will deliver?

sylazdanka

Question

The seller received my order revision and I provide him with a request for several amendments. Due to his request, may I mark the order as completed and require from him to do amendments? Do I risk that by changing the status to completed and he not delivering amendments I will have no chance to require from him?

• Like 9

8 answers to this question

6 hours ago, sylazdanka said:

The seller received my order revision and I provide him with a request for several amendments. Due to his request, may I mark the order as completed and require from him to do amendments? Do I risk that by changing the status to completed and he not delivering amendments I will have no chance to require from him?

If your order needs any revision and the gig has revision(s) included, press the revision button and get the seller to honour his/her word. Regardless of your seller's request, DO NOT mark the order as complete!

• Like 2
  • Up 4

Once I mark order as completed can I still request amendments from the seller that we agree he will deliver?

When a buyer marks the order as complete, this means that the seller has delivered everything the buyer requested. This includes any revisions that the buyer requests.

1 hour ago, funny_good said:

I think it would work,but it decides how many reviews does he have.If he have more than 5 good reviews,than I think you can trust him.

I was scammed by a Level 2 seller with 1k+ reviews.

He told me to accept a blank delivery, give him a 5-star review, and then he would complete my order (various ToS violations here!) I was a newbie buyer and trusted him since he had so many reviews and the experience was awesome up until that point. However, the seller disappeared and ignored me for several weeks.

I felt trapped and I hated having to follow up on him. I felt stupid, too, that I believed him, and I was also ashamed that I had left a review that did not accurately reflect my experience. When he finally delivered my order the next month, he revealed that he stole my data and used it in YouTube video that he posted to his followers. I had to then beg him to remove the video. He didn't at first because he had put so much work into creating it and he thought I was overreacting (since he always used his clients' data without their permission to create training videos for his followers).

28 minutes ago, maitasun said:

If your order needs any revision and the gig has revision(s) included, press the revision button and get the seller to honour his/her word. Regardless of your seller's request, DO NOT mark the order as complete!

I wish I could put a thousand green arrow reactions on this one! ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ You're lucky to have @maitasun to clarify this for you! I wish I did.

There is absolutely no reason for you to accept a delivery until all of your revision requests are completed. It doesn't hurt the seller because a revision request will give the seller all the time they need to complete the requested revisions. It'll also give the seller appropriate motivation to complete your requests because he won't get paid until he takes care of you.

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi! a question. I know the topic is different, but maybe someone here can help me.

I forgot to put the number of revisions when I sent an offer, it seems that the buyer didn't notice either, because he did not mention anything about it, however, I like to offer the opportunity to request modifications, even if I don't offer the revisions it is possible for the buyer requested it if they needed? I do not want to limit his options

• Like 4

1 minute ago, albylu said:

Hi! a question. I know the topic is different, but maybe someone here can help me.

I forgot to put the number of revisions when I sent an offer, it seems that the buyer didn't notice either, because he did not mention anything about it, however, I like to offer the opportunity to request modifications, even if I don't offer the revisions it is possible for the buyer requested it if they needed? I do not want to limit his options

Buyers can request as many revisions as they want - it's up to the seller to decide whether to do them or not, and if they will charge extra for more revisions.

It looks like you do limit the number of revisions (based on your gig packages). However, if you don't care how many revisions you are doing, just keep revising and delivering the order to the buyer until he is satisfied with the order.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Buyers can request as many revisions as they want - it's up to the seller to decide whether to do them or not, and if they will charge extra for more revisions.

It looks like you do limit the number of revisions (based on your gig packages). However, if you don't care how many revisions you are doing, just keep revising and delivering the order to the buyer until he is satisfied with the order.

Thank you so much! I had worried

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, albylu said:

Thank you so much! I had worried

Going forward, though, I wouldn't offer unlimited revisions - it opens the door for bad buyers to take advantage of you and it makes buyers question your quality (they might wonder why they would need unlimited revisions).

If you state you only have 2 revisions, it's best to stick to your word. You can offer more revisions for a fee. If any issues happen, Customer Service can back you because you are doing what you are saying you will do.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

3 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Going forward, though, I wouldn't offer unlimited revisions - it opens the door for bad buyers to take advantage of you and it makes buyers question your quality (they might wonder why they would need unlimited revisions).

If you state you only have 2 revisions, it's best to stick to your word. You can offer more revisions for a fee. If any issues happen, Customer Service can back you because you are doing what you are saying you will do.

Super, I will follow your suggestion from now on 🙂

• Like 6