Is it good that gig is in first page of Best Selling.

easy_graphicss

27 minutes ago, easy_graphicss said:

Is it good for staying my gig on the first page of best selling.

My gig is in the first page of best selling but in 6th/7th page in relevance.

Need consultation of the experienced.

You mean, your gig is not on the first page but on 6th/7th page right?

Of course, it is good to have a gig on the first page. Buyer will not navigate to all pages. To get a gig on the first page, you should use the most relevant keywords as the title of your gig and in the description.

Let me give you an example. I have a gig. When you search "mechanical engineering" on google or Fiverr, you will see it on the first page and recommended gigs. If you search as well "technical drawing", you will see my gigs on the first page. On the other hand, if you search "3D CAD" which is still part of my gig, my gig will be on the 4th or 5th page.

All in all, it is very good to have it on the first page. You should find a way to improve it and to be ranked at the top of the page.

Good luck.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, michmikaia said:

You mean, your gig is not on the first page but on 6th/7th page right?

Of course, it is good to have a gig on the first page. Buyer will not navigate to all pages. To get a gig on the first page, you should use the most relevant keywords as the title of your gig and in the description.

Let me give you an example. I have a gig. When you search "mechanical engineering" on google or Fiverr, you will see it on the first page and recommended gigs. If you search as well "technical drawing", you will see my gigs on the first page. On the other hand, if you search "3D CAD" which is still part of my gig, my gig will be on the 4th or 5th page.

All in all, it is very good to have it on the first page. You should find a way to improve it and to be ranked at the top of the page.

Good luck.

Thank You.

But my gig is not in first page when it sorted by "Relevance or Recommanded". It appear in first page when it is sorted by "BEST SELLING". I wanted to know that is my gig in a good position..