Subscriptions

pauline23

Question

4 answers to this question

As far as I can tell, there isn't a way to add a subscription to an existing order. If they did cancel and reorder right away, it wouldn't affect your seller stats, however. Another option is to simply create another subscription order next week or month with five parts. It would be nice if we could add a subscription as a gig extra!

• Like 2
  • Up 1

7 minutes ago, pauline23 said:

I think it will affect my stats if he cancels

It won't if you do it in the manner @melanielm explained - cancel the order and have the buyer accept a new, 6-month subscription order (within 2 weeks). Per Fiverr's new cancelation policy this won't affect your stats as long as the buyer accepts the new order within 2 weeks. It will only affect your account until the buyer reorders, so I like to do this all in one sitting with the buyer.

7 minutes ago, pauline23 said:

Another option is to simply create another subscription order next week or month with five parts."

if you don't want to cancel, keep the existing order as your first month's order. Then create a subscription order that starts next month and continues for 5 months. Both of these orders together will act as a 6-month subscription.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 2
  • Up 1