Seller Plus Premium

reinog

Hi everyone,

I've been enjoying Seller Plus benefits and can say I expected a bit more but if asked if it's worth the price? I would say YES!

I recently got eligible to use Seller Plus Premium but haven't yet decided to go with it. I hope someone in here, more experienced seller can share some of their experience with Seller Plus Premium, especially the use of Success Manager and maybe some other features that might set it apart from Seller Plus. I will try it either way but it would be nice to get some insight on it beforehand. 

Thank you!

• Like 9
  • Congrats! 2

You can switch to Premium for a month, try it and then switch back to the regular version. Every seller has a different experience with the Premium features, so you won't know if it fits you or not until you try it. Some people feel that the success manager support is not worth it, but it depends on how established you are as a seller. The manager can only do so much to help... 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, melissaharlowvo said:

What are the offerings in the premium plan?

Here is what the memberships offer:

image.thumb.png.862592a867526b44ea5ab37e3df65a58.png

In addition to what's listed here, Seller Plus Premium members also have access to "Additional Features," which has included Negative Keywords, Request to Order, Video Consultation, Highlighted Reviews (where sellers can pick the reviews to highlight from each gig), and any other new feature that the product development team wants to beta test. New ideas are always being tested, so this is really nice. I find these additional features alone worth the cost of the premium membership. My favorite is the Request to Order feature.

Recently the product development team reached out to Seller Plus members about the private feedback and I'm hoping to beta analytics for private feedback pop up for premium members but we'll see. Not all feedback that we give to product management on the seller plus forum discussions turns into something. They are working on a lot of features and updates, so we'll see what new feature is next!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

On 2/15/2023 at 2:50 AM, vickieito said:

Here is what the memberships offer:

In addition to what's listed here, Seller Plus Premium members also have access to "Additional Features," which has included Negative Keywords, Request to Order, Video Consultation, Highlighted Reviews (where sellers can pick the reviews to highlight from each gig), and any other new feature that the product development team wants to beta test. New ideas are always being tested, so this is really nice. I find these additional features alone worth the cost of the premium membership. My favorite is the Request to Order feature.

Recently the product development team reached out to Seller Plus members about the private feedback and I'm hoping to beta analytics for private feedback pop up for premium members but we'll see. Not all feedback that we give to product management on the seller plus forum discussions turns into something. They are working on a lot of features and updates, so we'll see what new feature is next!

Thank you so much! Didnt expect to hear it has such a great additions.
You got me curious on 'request to order' feature, could you please elaborate a bit more on how it works the magic for you?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, reinog said:

You got me curious on 'request to order' feature, could you please elaborate a bit more on how it works the magic for you?

With the Request-to-Order feature, no one can order from me unless they contact me in my inbox first. This gives me more control because I can decline projects that I don't want to take on and I can use this feature as an Out-Of-Office tool without going out of office (it's nice because your gigs stay on the market, people just can't order from you). I also use this tool to control my schedule and I can sleep in peace knowing that no one will be placing orders when I'm running at my maximum capacity. Last month, I was able to double the number of orders, so the Request to Order feature has no negative impact on my business so far, even though buyers can't directly order from me.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 2/18/2023 at 3:26 AM, vickieito said:

Last month, I was able to double the number of orders, so the Request to Order feature has no negative impact on my business so far, even though buyers can't directly order from me.

That's great!

I think the negative impact appears for people that have a cheaper price and more volume. Obviously that will affect them quite a bit, but even then it does  have its merits since you can stop people from ordering only a single day a week, etc. I use that feature on one of my gigs where I want more control, and I can't say it did anything bad. People that are interested still drop me a message before ordering, so yeah, I can say I am happy with the way it worked. 

• Like 4
  • Up 2

5 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

That's great!

I think the negative impact appears for people that have a cheaper price and more volume. Obviously that will affect them quite a bit, but even then it does  have its merits since you can stop people from ordering only a single day a week, etc. I use that feature on one of my gigs where I want more control, and I can't say it did anything bad. People that are interested still drop me a message before ordering, so yeah, I can say I am happy with the way it worked. 

I'm glad you have this feature @donnovan86! This prevents buyers from ordering gig multiples, so you shouldn't have that issue anymore!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, vickieito said:

This prevents buyers from ordering gig multiples, so you shouldn't have that issue anymore!

It prevents all orders which is a problem. I can't use it on my main gig, since it's more of a volume focused gig rather than a very expensive, low volume gig (where this feature makes the most sense). They still need to allow any seller to stop gig multiples. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1