"User can no longer be contacted. This will not affect your response rate"

vid_value

Question

I had a client who ordered a video editing gig from me. She was cooperative, and her responses were prompt. After completing the order, when I tried to message her in the inbox, I saw a message saying, 'User can no longer be contacted. This will not affect your response rate.' I researched and found that the client might have blocked me or been banned by Fiverr. I checked by typing the Fiverr link and /username and was directed to the homepage. I even tried using incognito mode and VPN, still I couldn't access her profile. Later, I noticed that she was active online, and her rating had increased from 1 to 2, which confused me. If she was banned, she shouldn't have been able to be online or receive a rating. If she blocked me, I should be able to search for her profile.

(Also I got 5 star rating so I don't know if why she blocked me) (Please anyone who knows about this type of situation let me know and also is this will affect my gig or not?)

I hope you understand what I meant. Thank you.

image.thumb.png.9a274709afeb159c796b6f8fe1cc3494.png

In the picture you can see I last contacted her 28 jan and after that I wasn't able to message and she is still being online. (I hid the text for privacy)

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

2 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, vid_value said:

If she was banned, she shouldn't have been able to be online or receive a rating. If she blocked me, I should be able to search for her profile.

It looks like your buyer's account was restricted because her profile can't be found. If her account was restricted, she can still access her account with some restrictions (so she can still be online).

If she already closed and reviewed the other order she had, the other seller who she was buying from could still leave a review (so that would explain why she received another review). 

15 minutes ago, vid_value said:

Please anyone who knows about this type of situation let me know and also is this will affect my gig or not?

This won't affect you at all. You still have the on-time delivery, 5-star review, and any private review that she may have left you on your record.

• Like 6
  • Up 3

16 hours ago, vickieito said:

It looks like your buyer's account was restricted because her profile can't be found. If her account was restricted, she can still access her account with some restrictions (so she can still be online).

If she already closed and reviewed the other order she had, the other seller who she was buying from could still leave a review (so that would explain why she received another review). 

This won't affect you at all. You still have the on-time delivery, 5-star review, and any private review that she may have left you on your record.

Thank you so much for your answer. I think that is only the explanation to this. Thank you again I was really confused. Have a nice day!

• Like 3