Earthquake in Turkey! (International Call)

mitanimation

Hello, the earthquake in Turkey, which was published as the 4th level all over the world, destroyed about 10 provinces and the number of deaths close to 4000 was determined. Can we, as Fiverr, or as sellers and buyers, organize an event for Turkey? In our country, the need for help is increasing every minute. Because of the exchange rate, we can even buy a blanket with US$1. Please heed this call.

• Like 3

hello, I could not withdraw the liquidity in a crypto address. A software expert I worked with a long time ago gave me his telegram address and scammed me. Telegram and fiverr also blocked me. Please I lost 2 members of my family in the earthquake zone. He took my $4700 and blocked me. please i need this money.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, cinikocumali said:

I could not withdraw the liquidity in a crypto address.

Fiverr does not offer crypto for withdrawals. Nor do they have any control over the off-site transactions that you break the rules to complete.

Telegram and fiverr also blocked me.

And rightly so. You cannot discuss business outside of Fiverr. You did, and, as you claim, you were rightly blocked.

Please I lost 2 members of my family in the earthquake zone.

I'm sorry for your loss, but that still doesn't change Fiverr's rules, or the features that they offer.

He took my $4700 and blocked me. please i need this money.

You pursued this transaction off Fiverr. Fiverr tells users not to conduct orders off-site for a reason. You were scammed because of a bad choice. 

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 4
  • Congrats! 1

first of all it is your seller who gave me tg. You can view the messaging. I made a lot of buying and selling transactions on fiverr. But right now I am in a very difficult situation. Fiverr shouldn't keep such scammers. I asked for help because I was in a very difficult situation.

I hope you don't become helpless like me

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1

6 minutes ago, cinikocumali said:

You can view the messaging.

This is forum, not Customer Support. We're just sellers and buyers, not Fiverr staff. None of us can view your messages with that seller, or do anything about your account.

5 minutes ago, cinikocumali said:

Believe me, when you lose 2 members of your family and you need urgent money to rent, you don't think about the fiverr rules at that moment.

That's understandable, but if you were scammed outside of Fiverr, there's nothing Fiverr can do about it. Sure, they can ban that seller, but they can't give you your money, because it never went through Fiverr.

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1