Gig Ranking.

mahafuz9920

4 minutes ago, mahafuz9920 said:

Always be active in fiverr

Nope. That's not how Fiverr works.

4 minutes ago, mahafuz9920 said:

try to get as much as possible

This is a ridiculous and non-helpful statement. Try to get as much as possible of what? String cheese? Random hugs? Smelly stickers?

If you are going to offer advice, please offer actionable and specific advice. 

• Like 11
  • Up 2

Social media marketing seems to be the best bet, as near as I can tell...building an audience, establishing credibility and offering your services. 

Marketing is all about defining your target audience (for me, low-income writers looking to outsource proofreading and editing on a budget.) and finding the spaces they're likely to be in. It isn't about shoving links in people's faces like clowns throwing pies, but it's about having your links available and tailoring your social media to funnel people in. I make posts about what I'm doing at work, what kind of editing I do, and I try to make myself relatable to my target audience. 

If people like you, they're more likely to want to hire you- assuming you're offering a gig that lines up with their needs.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, mahafuz9920 said:

I think to get the reason one should always be active in fiverr and be aware and constantly update oneself Only then will success come

That's not "active". That's "being productive". 

Edit: https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/284256-no-orders-here-are-7-updates-you-can-make-during-the-slow-times/?do=findComment&comment=1852102

Yes, I'm aware that post is by a "guest". That user got completely fed-up with both Fiverr and the forum, and left, due to frustration. doesn't make what the user said any less true.

Edited by imagination7413
  • Like 1
  • Up 1

I guess an important element for ranking a gig is when you deliver an order and rating left by buyer depending on their experience with your service they may leave positive or negative feedback. This feedback helps the system in pushing your gigs up in search results for specific search terms in relation to the gig category.

Also if Fiverr makes more money per delivered order they tend to rank those gigs higher as they are converting better which usually translates to better buyer experience.

• Like 1