Is it possible to change account ownership?

mizudesign04

Question

Good Evening ,
I would like to know about ID Verification, In December 2018 i started work on fiverr. that time i was under 18 year old that's why i used my brother ID Card for ID Verification. Now i have own ID card that's why I would like to use my own ID card. Is it possible to change ID Card. if yes then how can i change ID card ??

Can you please Suggest me what can i do ? I hope will get proper solutions.

Thank you so much

• Like 4

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, mizudesign04 said:

Good Evening ,
I would like to know about ID Verification, In December 2018 i started work on fiverr. that time i was under 18 year old that's why i used my brother ID Card for ID Verification. Now i have own ID card that's why I would like to use my own ID card. Is it possible to change ID Card. if yes then how can i change ID card ??

Can you please Suggest me what can i do ? I hope will get proper solutions.

Thank you so much

So you are stating that you defrauded Fiverr by using a fake identity previously? 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, mizudesign04 said:

that time i was under 18 year old that's why i used my brother ID Card for ID Verification.

You could have gotten a passport... Minors can have passports of their own. And how did you withdraw your funds, since you need to be at least 18 for either PayPal or Payoneer?

Anyway, only Customer Support can help you with this. There's no automated procedure for cases like yours, so you'll have to contact Customer Support and ask them for help and guidance.

EDIT: you say that you have started working on Fiverr in 2018, but your account states that you started in September 2021?

Edited by catwriter
  • Like 2

There's no shame in that. Father, mother, elder brother... All can be your guardians.

Now just make sure, you don't lie to fiverr support. Simply say you were teen at that time, so used guardian's name. now want to change it...

If they allow, its great. Or may you need to create new account and divert all your current buyers to it.

• Like 1