Problem creating new gig

mizwiz

Question

Hi Folks,

Can anyone help me resolve this issue please.

I have created a new gig and added my packages but cant proceed further and am getting this message at the top of the page "Gig items info short title please use only letters, numbers or ,+-& characters in the title".

I have removed all punctuation and symbols and kept gig titles simple with a two word format.

I am flummoxed ???

Help appreciated.

• Like 11

4 answers to this question

54 minutes ago, mizwiz said:

Hi Folks,

I have created a new gig and added my packages but cant proceed further and am getting this message at the top of the page "Gig items info short title please use only letters, numbers or ,+-& characters in the title".

I have removed all punctuation and symbols and kept gig titles simple with a two word format.

I am flummoxed ???

Help appreciated.

refresh the page and try again and write a new title with minimum 30 characters. 

if problem same, then share screenshot here , maybe we will help to understand what is reason . okay

• Like 11

2 hours ago, mizwiz said:

Hi Folks,

I am flummoxed ???

Help appreciated.

Hi too

Could you please type your Gig Title here so that we can check and guide you accordingly!

• Like 10

On 2/6/2023 at 8:21 PM, mizwiz said:

Hi Folks,

I am flummoxed ???

Help appreciated.

Yes, Same problem. create a new Gig issue Title, Packaging, Description making are issues

• Like 8