Have you read these Logo Maker articles? 🗞️ (Discussion Inside)

Logo Maker Team

We have been busy optimizing the Logo Maker based on our community’s needs and feedback.
We have been updating the Logo Maker articles section in the help center over the past couple of months. We did our best to address questions that came up in our interviews and in the comment section in the forum.

In case you didn't get around to it yet, here is our full list of current articles to find tips you might have missed. You may find just what your logos need to stand out from the crowd. 

(After you’ve read these, give us your feedback below!)

Working with Logo Maker

Help Shape Logo Maker help center

If you have given our help articles a read, we’d love your feedback! Good or bad, your feedback helps us truly understand how best to serve you.

1. Is this forum the first place you’ve seen our help center articles?

2. How often do you use our Logo Maker article section?

3. Based on your previous experience, would you use this Logo Maker article section again? 

4. Were you able to easily find what you were looking for in these articles?

5. What other channels have you used to find Logo Maker-related information?

6. How could we improve our articles section?

7. Would other types of articles, content, and/or explanations be helpful? If so, for what topics?

8. Is there anything else we could do to make your experience better?

image.thumb.jpeg.49ada5a622ec22c8005bb675ba35d34b.jpeg

Please share your thoughts and answers in the comments section below. We’d love to hear from you!

• Like 13

I think I've read all the info articles. They are detailed and well-written.

I've just went through them again to see if I've missed something. Turned out that all this time I didn't know about the automatic palette suggestion feature. Didn't notice that button before. Glad that I've read about it!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I just wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for the amazing work you are doing with the Logo Maker articles. Your attention to detail and commitment to addressing the needs and feedback of the community is truly remarkable.

The information provided in these articles has been incredibly helpful for me in the logo making process. The articles are well-written and provide a wealth of information, making it easy for me to understand the different features and functions of the Logo Maker. I particularly appreciated the suggestions and tips that were included, as they have allowed me to improve the quality of my logos.

Thank you so much for your efforts in improving the Logo Maker experience for all of us. Your hard work is greatly appreciated and I look forward to continuing to use these resources as I work on creating logos.

Please keep up the good work and know that your efforts are truly making a difference!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hello fiverr logo maker team, I have a suggestion, I have entered the sales platform many times, I see that the first option is to place the name and slogan of the logo that the client wants, and then they go to the themes and different categories where all the logo options appear and with the name and slogan that the client requested at the beginning, is this correct?

I have a small problem with that, it's not really a big problem, but perhaps it affects the customer's first impression in an aesthetic way.

For example, the designer adjusts the logo in the best way with the predesigned text so that it looks like a good design, is that correct? but when the client wants texts that are too long or too small, they distort the logo in some way, so by placing the name and slogan as the first option, the first impression the client gets is many distorted logos!!!!

My proposal is: That the client's first impression is to see the well-made logos with the predesigned text, with the option to change it at that very moment, so when it is distorted it will be because they manipulated it! and before they can see the well-crafted designs as the designer originally made them.

In a few words change the order
First look for the style and categories of the logo
Then all the options selected by the client appear
then when choosing the logo, they can now change the text, with the name and slogan that the client wants.

• Like 6

On 2/10/2023 at 3:25 AM, juancharles said:

Hello fiverr logo maker team, I have a suggestion, I have entered the sales platform many times, I see that the first option is to place the name and slogan of the logo that the client wants, and then they go to the themes and different categories where all the logo options appear and with the name and slogan that the client requested at the beginning, is this correct?

I have a small problem with that, it's not really a big problem, but perhaps it affects the customer's first impression in an aesthetic way.

For example, the designer adjusts the logo in the best way with the predesigned text so that it looks like a good design, is that correct? but when the client wants texts that are too long or too small, they distort the logo in some way, so by placing the name and slogan as the first option, the first impression the client gets is many distorted logos!!!!

My proposal is: That the client's first impression is to see the well-made logos with the predesigned text, with the option to change it at that very moment, so when it is distorted it will be because they manipulated it! and before they can see the well-crafted designs as the designer originally made them.

In a few words change the order
First look for the style and categories of the logo
Then all the options selected by the client appear
then when choosing the logo, they can now change the text, with the name and slogan that the client wants.

Hey Juancharles! It is a valid problem that we are yet to figure out.
We believe that seeing the personalized "ready made" version is a better user experience. For those reasons we recommend creating logos that are versatile enough as a ready-made project (no matter the text length), watch out for proper alignment, and being very settle with curves.
O21Fwflc6FzEbwz3aieDCTmuHGkAIFArW0mDuQedOwCnVY6ppT0Pim7Yqq8GoQGuo2H1ll_DOhra5Uf0skLLm0bzkcy2yeHEBkAX9KEli0ewZDrwJnKWp_YbfYUeorIL5hjD_Ww0kLPvuAbFZvmyTJ07qLRQuAPME2PLUOKxi3ZOHWMn43fz0vbwYwAywejbX-SVRshCjH3pue-X4NKQ6bRXsnLfVDn4dORHEIipgHENsYH59r64ZsoqV1HSN84vtQx4LC59JL57Me4zLd1HZvXLcM-7yil8Jdh3Vqz_oBMncMRM37gcUGGPrmD0ZWLxaMkiTXx82kUROL_vqpE21aIhneiJcxOHYYGnmpPiKW2YgOiL-ya4-3WCV9PUgJHqvjLrGQMXsKm9RalqyJnFDtBfBuZMu4Y5RD203KwmcBBMSw6WPmrdL1Bn0h7UJbD090KzI

• Like 5