UK Balance Withdrawal Question

dannyhack

Question

I'm sure this question has been asked countless times. I am a UK seller that is looking for the cheapest way to withdraw my balance from Fiverr.

If I did bank transfer to a Revolut account that is in USD could I then utilise their currency converter?

I have seen people transfer their balance to Payoneer and then to Transferwise and then to their bank account. Is this still the cheapest option?

Will Fiverr ever give us the option to withdraw our balance in our currency of choice?

• Like 5

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, testedmarketer said:

you are good If you add the bank account in the name of the Fever account, you will not have to worry.....

What is Fever? Is that a special type of account? Do we have to do a secret handshake to get one?  If so, I'm in. Where do I sign up?

1 hour ago, dannyhack said:

Will Fiverr ever give us the option to withdraw our balance in our currency of choice?

Hey Danny.  Welcome to the forum from a cold Wales.  As a UK freelancer there is no easy way to withdraw without loosing a bit of money. I just do a bank transfer through Payoneer into my UK business account.  I have done it that way for years, and it works for me.  There may be better options out there, but i'm not aware of them. 

• Like 3