A client select my basic package but demanding a lot of extra work. How can I cancel this order without effecting my order completion rate

samanwaheed

Question

A buyer placed an order without discussing the project cost and details. He selected my basic package but demanding extra work.
Also, he did not provide me with complete instructions for the order. I asked him to send me the complete requirements for the design & modify the order but he is not responding. Now I only have one day to resolve this issue.

How can I cancel this order without effecting my order completion rate? 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

5 answers to this question

You should send a cancellation request through the resolution center and open a ticket with customer support as well.

Take the time to explain what happened. Ask them whether they can cancel it for you and/or take this off your stats.

I've only had one cancellation in hundreds of orders. Make sure that your gigs do not invite such clients.

Is everything clear? Are you working for $5? Take a good look at the situation.

I am coming off of a 12-hour shift—I am off. 

*Spyros Disappears*

• Like 12

It would be best to have a clear and open communication with your client about the extra work they are requesting and the additional costs that may be involved. If they are unwilling to pay for the extra work or come to a mutually agreed upon solution, you can politely decline the additional work and offer to refund their payment for the basic package. Make sure to document all of your interactions with the client and any reasons for canceling the order. You should also consider if the order completion rate is the only metric that you should be concerned about.

• Like 8

Guest kassey_art

In this case, it is best to contact support, but they may not help. If you have time to meet the minimum (paid package) requirements of the customer, it will help you save statistics

On 1/26/2023 at 9:46 PM, sunboatrecords said:

You should send a cancellation request through the resolution center and open a ticket with customer support as well.

Take the time to explain what happened. Ask them whether they can cancel it for you and/or take this off your stats.

I've only had one cancellation in hundreds of orders. Make sure that your gigs do not invite such clients.

Is everything clear? Are you working for $5? Take a good look at the situation.

I am coming off of a 12-hour shift—I am off. 

*Spyros Disappears*

Thank you so much for your immediate response & help!

• Like 2