My gigs are not searchable with the main keyword

emma9877

Question

Hi everyone. I am Dr.Emma and i have completed more than 300 projects on fiverr with 4.9 average rating. I am a level 2 seller. All was doing well, but suddenly my all gigs promotion disqualified and ultimately my gigs disappeared from the search bar with main keyword. I was ranking on first page but now not even available on last page. So, i want to know, is there someone who can guide me to revert my gigs?

Even i got multiple orders from my old clients and always got 5 stars but don't know, why is it not ranking again?

Your suggestions will be highly preffered. thanks

• Like 19
  • Sad 11

14 answers to this question

Must be something changed that impacted.

Did you canceled some orders in current days ? or have some misunderstanding with buyers ? (they may write good public reviews and in behind, write bad private reviews, which causes de rank).

Or you changed gig description ? ...

I'm can't be sure, can be any reason. Figure out yourself by comparing changes.

• Like 22
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, grayprogrammerz said:

Must be something changed that impacted.

Did you canceled some orders in current days ? or have some misunderstanding with buyers ? (they may write good public reviews and in behind, write bad private reviews, which causes de rank).

Or you changed gig description ? ...

I'm can't be sure, can be any reason. Figure out yourself by comparing changes.

yes 2 orderscancelled by fiverr customer. but after that i have done many good reviews and now response rate is 100

• Like 20
  • Sad 3

I have the same problem as you! I am also a level 2 seller (more than 200 projects) with 4.9 average rating. No latest cancelation, no changes in 2(out of 4) of my gigs, no issue with clients the last 3 months (repeating satisfied clients only).

After a month of illness that I had my gigs deactivated, when I reactivate them my impression dropped and from the first page I was pushed to the last one for over two consecutive months! I tried to promote my gigs but they were disqualified (support assured me that they will be qualified soon but still nothing). Ultimately, like you my gigs disappeared from the search bar with any keyword and I am not searchable in my category either.

Of course, support replies to this with generic and incompetent solutions. 

Any suggestions or ideas why is this happening? 

• Like 16
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

15 hours ago, gtsaousidou said:

I have the same problem as you! I am also a level 2 seller (more than 200 projects) with 4.9 average rating. No latest cancelation, no changes in 2(out of 4) of my gigs, no issue with clients the last 3 months (repeating satisfied clients only).

After a month of illness that I had my gigs deactivated, when I reactivate them my impression dropped and from the first page I was pushed to the last one for over two consecutive months! I tried to promote my gigs but they were disqualified (support assured me that they will be qualified soon but still nothing). Ultimately, like you my gigs disappeared from the search bar with any keyword and I am not searchable in my category either.

Of course, support replies to this with generic and incompetent solutions. 

Any suggestions or ideas why is this happening? 

That's very unfortunate! Have you tried changing your gig title or tags if your current ones are not working well? 

• Like 17
  • Up 1

On 2/3/2023 at 4:56 PM, bosonicstudio said:

I have the same issue here. I was completely removed from the search without any apparent reason.

yeah me too ,. its been 3 weeks , are your problem solved ? id like to know how 

• Like 11
  • Up 1

In my case, the problem resolved itself without any apparent reason again. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful. I don't know how long it took until I appeared in the search again, as I had left the platform for a significant period until the first client contacted me again

• Like 7

On 1/26/2023 at 2:43 PM, emma9877 said:

Hi everyone. I am Dr.Emma and i have completed more than 300 projects on fiverr with 4.9 average rating. I am a level 2 seller. All was doing well, but suddenly my all gigs promotion disqualified and ultimately my gigs disappeared from the search bar with main keyword. I was ranking on first page but now not even available on last page. So, i want to know, is there someone who can guide me to revert my gigs?

Even i got multiple orders from my old clients and always got 5 stars but don't know, why is it not ranking again?

Your suggestions will be highly preffered. thanks

Hi too

Due to one 4.7* review (1 week ago), your promoted gig feature got disqualified and your gig also lost its ranking because other sellers of the same niche like yours performed better than you. And your buyer satisfaction rate also might be dropped. 

Well, you can improve your gig gallery. Too much text on images is not recommended as gig description describes your gig. Improve your gig gallery (images/videos/PDF). 

• Like 9