Can someone cancel someone's ID with hostility? Can anyone report without orders on Fiverr?

sojibweather

Question

4 answers to this question

On 1/16/2023 at 9:56 AM, sojibweather said:

I mean suppose there is no transaction with him on the order. Can you report my profile without any issues?

Anyone with a Fiverr account can report a gig for reasons like copyright issues but of course Fiverr will look into it and see if the reasons are true. So gigs cannot be taken down without good reason. 

Anyone with or without a Fiverr account can email Customer Support at support@fiverr.com if they have issues with anyone on the platform. Again, Fiverr will look into it if the reasons are true. 

There is nothing to worry about if you did not do anything wrong.

• Like 3
  • Up 7

3 hours ago, sojibweather said:

I mean suppose there is no transaction with him on the order. Can you report my profile without any issues?

This looks as if a potential buyer contacted you, the two of you couldn't come to an agreement, and now that person is threatening to report you to Fiverr for whatever reason (for example, you didn't agree to work for free).

If that's the case, no need to worry. Sure, that person can submit a ticket to Customer Support or email them and complain about you, but they'll just make a fool of themselves.

• Like 4
  • Up 1