All My Gigs got on the Last Page Suddenly

danukz

I am facing a really strange problem/bug with my profile, I am not sure the reason but my Gig is not performing well for the past two months, I am well aware about the Algorithm changes and Gig rotations but this is bit strange.

I have over 5000 Reviews for this gig and it is removed from the Search results for some reason, I am not sure whether it because of a negative private review or a bug on the system. I tried to update the tags, images as the Fiverr Forum suggested but nothing of these worked so far. I am so worried about this

Screenshot 2023-01-10 233239.png

• Like 1

I'm interested in this as well as the same happened to me. I had no orders at all for two months in october and november last year, now it slowly comes back but I still didn't know what could have been the problem other than a negative private review. I do had a problem with one buyer who scammed me. The topic was also accepted by the support team and they helped me with the stats. I'm not sure though if it still kinda had a negative impact one way or another.

• Like 1