refund issue

freekhan12

Question

7 answers to this question

hello 
I am also buyer 
I want to refund from fiver customer . the delivery is not good . has spent 5 days . now can I refund from customer on this date . I ordered 7 day age .he delivered  me order within tow days .I checked late after 5 days . 
might I be able to refund
please kindly regard
  • Like 1

Fiverr's TOS had (I can't find it in the TOS anymore) this clause: "Orders are not eligible to be canceled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig Page."

So, as long as that seller delivered the services described in the gig page, the order is not eligible (based on the about statement) for cancellation. However, if the seller failed to deliver on their promises, you may contact customer service to request cancellation. Of course, it's up to Fiverr's CS to decide whether the order can be cancelled or not.

The only way to find out is by getting in touch with support.

• Like 1
  • Up 2

hello

I am a seller on fiver or buyer.  I work on E-commerce industry . now I want to order for documents and talking with a seller for providing documents 

he said . if my documents will  not work on E-commerce platform so you can take your refund but right now I am confused . E commerce platform shows the result after 5 days .he has delivery date 2 days .it the documents will not work after 5 days .how can I refund bank 

please share your knowledge with you for the help 

kindly regard 

• Like 2

hello

I am a seller on fiver or buyer.  I work on E-commerce industry . now I want to order for documents and talking with a seller for providing documents 

he said . if my documents will  not work on E-commerce platform so you can take your refund but right now I am confused . E commerce platform shows the result after 5 days .he has delivery date 2 days .it the documents will not work after 5 days .how can I refund bank 

please share your knowledge with me for the help 

kindly regard 

Edited by freekhan12
  • Like 2