Impressions problem

rareiluuusha

Question

Hi, community! A month ago I did two orders and my stats looked plausible (150-200 impressions daily and 10-20 clicks). But after a week my account broke down. My impressions increased dramatically to 2000 per day (this is impossible because my gig is not on any of the 50 pages in search) and my clicks dropped to 0. Even if my impressions are really 2000, why are the clicks 0? If a week earlier I had 20-30 clicks. I haven't changed the description, photo, metadata and I don't understand what's wrong. A week ago I was contacted by a client from third party platform (he found me on Fiverr through the link I sent him) and then I made another order for a large price. But my stats continued to be broken. 2000 impressions a day and 0 clicks. What could be the problem? I already wrote to customer support, they say they are fine and my gig is in search. Although I with another browser was not able to find it. 
UPD: advertising / spam my gig do not use.

I believe that this is some kind of site error, so please give me sound advice. Please do not use advice that I urgently need to improve my gig / description / photo

• Like 5
  • Sad 4

3 answers to this question

Hello.

I am new and also facing the same problem when I ask for support they all say that it's normal impressions up-down. Yet now i didn't get any good advice from them but I would say to stay active specially at the times when US and UK people stay active so Your impression will increase I hope it will work.

• Like 7