Impressions suddenly dropped

minodrawz

Hello!

I have been a seller for quite some time now, and I have been having orders regularly. For the past week, my impressions and clicks suddenly dropped for all my gigs. I kept making adjustments to the gigs, but nothing solved. Do you guys have any suggestions or ideas on why it did happen?

• Like 9

You should have warned us. That is one scary-looking banner you have in your profile!

That being said, there is a phenomenon known as "gig rotation" that sometimes occurs on Fiverr. This means that all of your impressions and clicks will drop to give other sellers a chance. It has happened to me twice so far, and I joined Fiverr one month after you did. Once for 3 week and another time for over 90 days.

You should wait a minimum of two or three weeks before making another adjustment to your gig. In case your previous adjustment "works".

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Hello and thanks for the answer! 
I thought it might be the gig rotation but I was unsure because I asked myself “why did it happen to me, and not to other sellers that I’ve been following”. But hopefully it will get fixed, my anxiety level is up high, haha.

And regarding the banner, I’m not sure what you mean, I’m new here on the forum, haha.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, minodrawz said:

As I understand, it resolved naturally? 

I received six orders during the 90-day period, four from existing customers and two from new customers. I experimented with the description of my gig and changed banners, but nothing worked. Suddenly one day my gig impressions went up and up and up.

• Like 8

Asked

Just now, amit_juboraz_ said:

How it is up ?

Answered

25 minutes ago, minodrawz said:

As I understand, it resolved naturally

I don't think it's true to say it will naturally resolve—but I think the "block" will be removed and it will be up to your ability to convert leads into customers. If you can do that, you'll have a stable stream of new customers and sales.

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, minodrawz said:

Hopefully the “block” will be removed. 

Everyone experiences a slow period on Fiver once in a while, even if they are not in the "rotation." As long as you provide good services, stay motivated, and do everything you can to maintain your gigs, you will get through this period.

• Like 9