impressions

leylalily

Why would you want to do that?  If your services are good enough, and people like your gigs they will buy from you.  Don't devalue the service you provide, or you will be working harder than you need to for FREE.  

I would however have a good look at your gigs and their descriptions. There are formatting issues which makes it look like you lack attention to detail.  I also think that your CV template is very basic.  Spend your time learning your trade and become better at what you do, rather than providing a substandard service free of charge! 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, leylalily said:

I want to announce a free service on my first CV order how can I do that?

How poor strategy are you gonna play? Do you think Fiverr works like this way? 🤦‍♀️

Please elaborate these: "I will proofread your writing piece and do creating writing" and "I will translate from english to urdu or hindi or pashto and vice versa"

Are you sure that your English is good enough to do these?

Gig: I will convert word to pdf (Well everyone can do this easily so better to remove this gig and learn more skills) 🙏

breals is right that you need to work on your gigs. 

Edited by smartdezigns
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

If you think that free service would help you boost your fiverr profile then understand it wont..

When you offer free service buyer do not place any order and you do not gain any ratings so its nothing but just waste of time and energy!

Rather try to offer more services and extras with low rate initially which may help you gain more traffic ( clicks ) and orders.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, leylalily said:

what does these impressions show?no. of people who have seen my gig?

Impressions mean how many times your gig was shown or appeared in a search. It gives you an insight that hows your gig is performing. If the impressions are low you need to optimize your gig. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, maimun88 said:

How I can optimize my gigs properly? My gigs impression and clicks are loosing their position day by day. Impressions are very low. I try my best to keep me active. Any suggestion please!

I have also the same situation. Follow these tips and they will help you, the way they helped me and my impressions are improving now. You need to optimize the gig as such that increase the visitor's engagement. Write a compelling description with a hook. Add 3 attractive images that contain some text but shouldn't be saturated. Add some samples of your previous work and that is what your customers are looking for. The most important thing is the addition of a video to your gig. According to one study, video increases user engagement by 40%.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...