gig deranking

microintex

Hi, Can anybody tell me why my gig is derank while am a Level 1 seller and also got rising talent badge all was going well but when i got level one badge is goes de rank even i have 5 star reviews and ratting is as well 5 star the order completetion rate is 100% response time is also good of 1 hr  AVG selling price is also good the response rate is 100% and all the orders i deliverd on time can any one elaborate how can i get my gig back on first page ?😊 Facing this issue from last 20 last days 

• Like 16

33 minutes ago, microintex said:

but when i got level one badge is goes de rank

Because now you are competing with better sellers on a new level and looks like their gigs perform better. Performance is not only the statistics that you see but also hidden reviews and how your gig performs in search results, how interested people are and how they interact with your gig. 

• Like 18
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

If your Fiverr Gig is de-ranked then you need to make several changes to your Gig. First, you will need to change the keywords and then make the description on the basis of these keywords. Also, add a portfolio to your Gig and add a video about your gig too. Make sure to share your Gig on social media platforms.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, microintex said:

Hi, Can anybody tell me why my gig is derank while am a Level 1 seller and also got rising talent badge all was going well but when i got level one badge is goes de rank even i have 5 star reviews and ratting is as well 5 star the order completetion rate is 100% response time is also good of 1 hr  AVG selling price is also good the response rate is 100% and all the orders i deliverd on time can any one elaborate how can i get my gig back on first page ?😊 Facing this issue from last 20 last days 

This problem is mostly due to hidden reviews, which are left by your buyers secretly.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Because now you are competing with better sellers on a new level and looks like their gigs perform better. Performance is not only the statistics that you see but also hidden reviews and how your gig performs in search results, how interested people are and how they interact with your gig. 

Thabjs for your reply mam but every client was happy with me and now even its not showing in search result at this time what should i do ?

• Like 11

1 hour ago, sazzad8525 said:

If your Fiverr Gig is de-ranked then you need to make several changes to your Gig. First, you will need to change the keywords and then make the description on the basis of these keywords. Also, add a portfolio to your Gig and add a video about your gig too. Make sure to share your Gig on social media platforms.

Thanks for providing information brother 💓

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, microintex said:

Thabjs for your reply mam but every client was happy with me

And I will refer you back to my answer 👇 

3 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Performance is not only the statistics that you see but also hidden reviews and how your gig performs in search results, how interested people are and how they interact with your gig. 

• Like 12
  • Haha 1

On 12/14/2022 at 8:40 AM, sazzad8525 said:

Odd that you mention nothing about improving the actual quality of the offering. Just shuffling SEO words is useless if the product is not competitive amongst higher quality sellers.  

• Like 6