Help Website Bug

supercalifra923

Question

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, supercalifra923 said:

I always Experience this and I'm so embarrassed to always make the client repeat revision requests.

Read the conversation with the buyer again and pay attention to their requests and suggestions. If their requests aren't clear, ask them again. If they sent you no clear requests in the messages nor in the revision request they placed, ask them again. If they don't send any of those... Well it's time to cancel the order via CS. Or if you think the buyer is abusing the revision feature, kindly remind them that your package doesn't offer unlimited revisions and send them a custom offer with the price of a new revision (I hope you really don't offer them, or else you will be stuck with the buyer requesting free revisions forever!)

Edited by moonstaredits
  • Like 8

6 minutes ago, moonstaredits said:

Read the conversation with the buyer again and pay attention to their requests and suggestions. If their requests aren't clear, ask them again. If they sent you no clear requests in the messages nor in the revision request they placed, ask them again. If they don't send any of those... Well it's time to cancel the order via CS. Or if you think the buyer is abusing the revision feature, kindly remind them that your package doesn't offer unlimited revisions and send them a custom offer with the price of a new revision (I hope you really don't offer them, or else you will be stuck with the buyer requesting free revisions forever!)

Thank you for the Reply But it is not my problem. My problem is how to fix the bug on the website that is not showing the link "View 1 Comment" Please see attached Screenshot and Compare them. As you can See the Revision from the other client has the button to click the "View Comment"

while the other one doesn't have it. That is my problem. 

image.thumb.png.6f915770c96b4dfe219cfc26524f98ad.png

image.thumb.png.21b91b016926fe52555f27deb5742e2d.png

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, supercalifra923 said:

Thank you for the Reply But it is not my problem. My problem is how to fix the bug on the website that is not showing the link "View 1 Comment" Please see attached Screenshot and Compare them. As you can See the Revision from the other client has the button to click the "View Comment"

while the other one doesn't have it. That is my problem. 

image.thumb.png.6f915770c96b4dfe219cfc26524f98ad.png

image.thumb.png.21b91b016926fe52555f27deb5742e2d.png

That's because they didn't make any comment nor attached a file. There's no bug. That was my point.

• Like 6