How I can increase Order response rate?

mortalalive

Recently I have noticed that my order response rate decreasing automatically. I have delivered my all job on time and when client message me on order page I have respond very quickly. I haven't find any reason for decreasing the order response rate. Tomorrow it was 71% now it's 68. Can any one please say me what is the actual reason for decreasing the order response rate and How I can fix it?

• Like 13
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

The problem is that there is at least one first-time message that you did not respond to within a day of reception. The solution is to respond to alll future first-time messages quickly, and wait for this existing message that you did not respond to fast enough to drop off of your current metrics. 

• Like 10
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, mortalalive said:

Recently I have noticed that my order response rate decreasing automatically. I have delivered my all job on time and when client message me on order page I have respond very quickly. I haven't find any reason for decreasing the order response rate. Tomorrow it was 71% now it's 68. Can any one please say me what is the actual reason for decreasing the order response rate and How I can fix it?

In this situation, you should response quickly in the next message. Then you can see your response rate will raise up.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2022 at 11:50 AM, jonbaas said:

The problem is that there is at least one first-time message that you did not respond to within a day of reception. The solution is to respond to alll future first-time messages quickly, and wait for this existing message that you did not respond to fast enough to drop off of your current metrics. 

Bother I'm telling about order response rate not inbox response rate.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

You can read this page about it:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4402267295249-Order-response-rate?segment=seller

It thinks you didn't respond to a question or something on the order page (of at least one order you got in the last 60 days) within 24 hours.

If you think it's wrong you could contact CS about it.

It doesn't affect your level/evaluation currently but it probably effects other things - though it doesn't actually say it does (eg. it says "However, your seller level is only one measure of your performance. To ensure a holistic positive buyer experience, we encourage you to respond promptly. "). So it might affect things like where your gig shows in search results or maybe it could affect briefs).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 6
  • Up 1

"How I can increase Order response rate?"

Increase the rate at which you respond to orders. Simple 😄

Okay, okay, I'll be serious.

Respond to ANY message you receive. Even if it's spam or you intend to block them, you must respond first to avoid your response rate going down.

6 hours ago, mortalalive said:

Bother I'm telling about order response rate not inbox response rate.

Responding to orders isn't what decreases your Order Response Rate, reply to messages in your inbox is what affects it (I don't know why it's named like that but whatever).

If you're comfortable, you can show us a screenshot of what it is you are talking about so we can better understand what your problem is.

On 12/11/2022 at 6:41 AM, mortalalive said:

Tomorrow it was 71% now it's 68.

I'm going to assume you meant *yesterday.

Otherwise, how???

In any case, filter through your inbox for "unread" messages and see if theirs anything hiding there. This happens to me a lot so I make sure to check at least once every day or two to make sure nothing is hidden from me.

• Like 6
  • Up 1