How to Get Order

md_naim1

• 1 month later...
On 3/16/2023 at 5:18 AM, ashiq_2023 said:

of course you can, but you will harm you by yourself doing this!!!!!!

That's not true.

The thing is, you can have as many gigs as you want within the same category. Fiverr's rules don't allow you to have gig duplicates, so you are not allowed to sell the same thing via multiple gigs. For example, as a writer I have my SEO writing gig, I can't have the same gig duplicated. However, I can sell app descriptions, website content, technical writing gigs and so on. So you can have multiple gigs in the same category, just not the same gig copied over and over because that will raise a red flag eventually and all gigs might be removed. 

• Like 29
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/16/2023 at 5:52 AM, ashiq_2023 said:

i just want to mean about the work of algorithm and of course you are absolutely right....

No one knows how the algorithm works. We can only assume based on the info we know and how things evolve. Instead of catering to an algorithm, try to cater to your clients and their needs. 

• Like 20
  • Confused 2
  • Up 3

Seller Plus is quite helpful to understand the keywords, you can know from which keywords you are getting the most of the orders.

But It's good for Few months only, I am using it for the last 3-4 months I guess, and I have already optimized my gigs according to the keywords. Now, I don't see any use of it...

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, lalitsdmittal said:

Seller Plus is quite helpful to understand the keywords, you can know from which keywords you are getting the most of the orders.

Yeah and everyone starts using those keywords which nullifies the benefit. 

44 minutes ago, lalitsdmittal said:

But It's good for Few months only, I am using it for the last 3-4 months I guess, and I have already optimized my gigs according to the keywords. Now, I don't see any use of it...

I use the service mostly for perks like withdrawing faster, quicker support, etc. But if you just use for profile optimization I agree, you can only get so much out of it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mdabdullah14251 said:

Yes, you can.... But doing this I don't get any benefit...

Having more services that you can fulfill will potentially help you earn more. If you have the expertise and knowledge to offer multiple services, you should consider doing that.

• Like 22
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 2

On 3/16/2023 at 8:38 AM, md_naim1 said:

What can I do if suddenly the rank of the gig is lost?

suddenly ?

Investigate why SUDDENLY it deranked, so you can take steps accordingly

seems like someone written bad private review

in that case, need to do remaining orders good and clean previous 2 month poor performance to get back to track

• Like 9

On 3/16/2023 at 9:23 AM, md_naim1 said:

What can I do if suddenly the rank of the gig is lost?

Review closely for how many days you habe lost your rankings. Find out that if any client gives you any bad reviews if not try to offer more potential works to your clients. You can also change your gig images, description and tags. Also can offer subscription discount to your old clients. In the mean time try to gather more skills in your relevant field. Happy Journey!

• Like 7

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2023 at 3:42 PM, donnovan86 said:

That's not true.

The thing is, you can have as many gigs as you want within the same category. Fiverr's rules don't allow you to have gig duplicates, so you are not allowed to sell the same thing via multiple gigs. For example, as a writer I have my SEO writing gig, I can't have the same gig duplicated. However, I can sell app descriptions, website content, technical writing gigs and so on. So you can have multiple gigs in the same category, just not the same gig copied over and over because that will raise a red flag eventually and all gigs might be removed. 

Yes, that's correct Fiverr deleted my gigs for this reason of duplication without giving me a warning having above 100 reviews on that!

Edited by rumonmrb
  • Like 12

• 1 month later...

No order is coming - second-level saller. Please help me by reading the description

Thank you all in advance. I am into a problem, the problem is I am a second-level seller, and I have a gig to promoted. Recently my gig came to Fiverr Choice for the second time. Several orders came from there. but suddenly I have not received orders for a week, promoted impressions and clicks are not there, but gig impressions are increasing, and clicks are available but no new orders are coming, I have never faced this kind of problem before, in past although one There was a problem because of the star review, but the order was not off longer. Meanwhile, the advance cash feature has given me, recently no negative reviews.

My question is, have you ever faced such a problem before? How long did it take to fix it? What could be the reason for this and what is the solution?

Thanks 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

On 10/14/2023 at 4:09 AM, md_naim1 said:

My question is, have you ever faced such a problem before? How long did it take to fix it? What could be the reason for this and what is the solution?

Main reason is the below: See an inserted image: 

naim.PNG.99cc943c8b5c4c40a38d65938d2ac374.PNG

Your buyer has given you a 1* public review, along with the public review, you might have been given a negative private review too. Also, that buyer was not satisfied with your services. Your BSR and Performance scores have been dropped. It will take some time to get back to track (3-6 months).

Meanwhile try to improve your gig gallery. You are a Graphic Designer so you can do it easily. Improve your services and deliver quality work also. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Main reason is the below: See an inserted image: 

naim.PNG.99cc943c8b5c4c40a38d65938d2ac374.PNG

Your buyer has given you a 1* public review, along with the public review, you might have been given a negative private review too. Also, that buyer was not satisfied with your services. Your BSR and Performance scores have been dropped. It will take some time to get back to track (3-6 months).

Meanwhile try to improve your gig gallery. You are a Graphic Designer so you can do it easily. Improve your services and deliver quality work also. 

This feedback effect is already gone.

• Like 3