Gig Rank

rubaiatoishee

Please Keep patience and Take time when you will create a gig . You need to Think about Title , Competitor pricing based on your current level, Dont copy paste others content, Try to add good images and Add short videos that will make your gigs more professional .

Lastly, Contact with fiver customer support if you have any queries. 

• Like 8

The suggestions above are awesome. I also add some tips that might help you.

• Gig should have an attractive title.
  • Must have the best tags related to your service area and informative descriptions.
  • Basic and popular keywords should be included in the title, tags, and description.

Thanks

• Like 7

20 hours ago, rubaiatoishee said:

I am new to fiverr. My work is related to Graphic designing. It has been a month I have posted a gig. My impression is 267 & click is 9. Is it good? Asking from the experts.

TIA

As a new seller, I think it's fine. I add some tips that might help you for your next gigs:

1. Gig should have an attractive title.
  2. Must have the best tags related to your service area and informative descriptions.
  3. Basic and popular keywords should be included in the title, tags, and description.
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, mamun_b2b said:

As a new seller, I think it's fine. I add some tips that might help you for your next gigs:

1. Gig should have an attractive title.
  2. Must have the best tags related to your service area and informative descriptions.
  3. Basic and popular keywords should be included in the title, tags, and description.

Definitely agree with these and deliver excellent work for your first orders. The first couple orders are the hardest, but the more you do well, the higher you'll rank.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2