I cancelled one order and my order completion rate went down to 67%

poojauiux

Question

Hello everyone!

Recently I cancelled 1 order and my order completion rate went down to 67%. I am a new seller and I completed 8 orders and $400 target and one of my order is in waiting for response..

I just want to know if I complete my 10th order will my completion rate went to 90% ?

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

7 answers to this question

Hi @poojauiux

Your Order Cancelation Rate (OCR) is calculated on a rolling 60 days, so it's not based on the total number of orders that you have. If you don't have any more cancelations your OCR will return to 100% in 60 days.

If you are able to close 10 more orders quicker than the 60 days, then your OCR can be brought up to the "safe range" of <90% sooner.

Cancelations are an opportunity to learn how to improve your business. You can read about what I learned from order cancelations here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/283566-today-is-day-60-and-finally-finally-i-have-an-order-completion-rate-of-100/

• Like 10
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest mohammad_ashik_
On 11/19/2022 at 9:52 PM, poojauiux said:

Hello everyone!

Recently I cancelled 1 order and my order completion rate went down to 67%. I am a new seller and I completed 8 orders and $400 target and one of my order is in waiting for response..

I just want to know if I complete my 10th order will my completion rate went to 90% ?

complete another order fastly