Guys lets help each other with a quick fiverr tip/suggestion, I'm sharing my first tip or secret or suggestion you can say

nomandev_

Hello Fiverr Fam, even though I'm extremely new to this amazing freelance platform, I have 3,4 years of game development experience but just starting my freelance career.
Basic theme behind this thread is to help newbies join Fiverr for their Freelance Career.
I had in-depth research for almost 3,4 week, came across amazing ideas, suggestions etc on google, YouTube etc. I will share the most basic one here that caught my attraction and seems potential.
Here we go, after creating Fiverr profile with a specific niche not being generic. "Try to bring something unique in your Gig, something that can attract buyers attention like short delivery time, unlimited review (good for new sellers), provide support till satisfaction"

Share your thoughts/suggestions and lets help each other❤️

• Like 13
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, nomandev_ said:

Hello Fiverr Fam, even though I'm extremely new to this amazing freelance platform, I have 3,4 years of game development experience but just starting my freelance career.
Basic theme behind this thread is to help newbies join Fiverr for their Freelance Career.
I had in-depth research for almost 3,4 week, came across amazing ideas, suggestions etc on google, YouTube etc. I will share the most basic one here that caught my attraction and seems potential.
Here we go, after creating Fiverr profile with a specific niche not being generic. "Try to bring something unique in your Gig, something that can attract buyers attention like short delivery time, unlimited review (good for new sellers), provide support till satisfaction"

Share your thoughts/suggestions and lets help each other❤️

Never offer unlimited review/support till satisfaction. You are asking to get eaten by people who will abuse this.

"Bring unique in your gig" is easier said than done...

Never offer Short delivery time unless it's with extra payment attached(gig extra)

Basically, just do your job that you offer on fiverr and don't offer impossible(unlimited review?? How does that even work? You get paid $10 for a gig and you have to be ready to review this gig forever for free?)

Don't say that you are "very fast, have unlimited support, money back guarantee" etc...
Tbh I am surprised that the "unlimited revision" still exists...How does fiverr even imagine this to work is beyond me.

Edited by tarnos
  • Like 10

21 hours ago, tarnos said:

unlimited revision

Totally agree with you, I've written my fair share of posts about the subject, unlimited revisions never means unlimited budget.

As for why Fiverr has the option, can't say for certain as I've been around only a couple of years, but you would be surprised on how many sellers think that's acceptable, not only out if desperation to get an order, but in some cases our of a cultural way of looking at work.

• Like 10

• Make the most of your 1,200 character gig description.
  • Write a profile description that shows your personality and the value you can bring. Avoid copying and pasting the same information from your gig description.
  • Use free tools like https://languagetool.org/ and https://www.grammarcheck.net/editor/ to make sure your english doesn't look so bad.
Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 8