Bot Responses

samtcki

Question

I’ve been trying to contact Support about issues that I’ve been having but have been only receiving bot responses. It’s always the same one about how my request to open a seller profile was denied and that can’t be changed. I’ve already addressed and moved past that issue but that’s always the response I get no matter what question I try to ask Support. How do I stop this and get an actual live associate to respond to my support tickets?

• Like 10

7 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, kanishkaseo11 said:

Normally, 

The First response looks like a bot response 😅

But, Ask again. Make sure your question is clear and on point. 

I’ve asked questions five times but have never gotten an actual response back. I’ve made sure to make my questions clear. 🥲

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, samtcki said:

I’ve asked questions five times but have never gotten an actual response back. I’ve made sure to make my questions clear. 🥲

Oh that is unfortunate. Sometimes they do not provide some details. I think we need to understand that. 

Would you mind sharing your question here. So, The Users on Forum might able to help you!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, kanishkaseo11 said:

Oh that is unfortunate. Sometimes they do not provide some details. I think we need to understand that. 

Would you mind sharing your question here. So, The Users on Forum might able to help you!

I bought an art gig from a seller. The seller finished and sent me the end product through private messages, rather than delivering via the order page. The order is still active and I’m not sure what to do. The seller couldn’t deliver it on the order page for some reason.

• Like 9